PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Indigo's Back In Stock

ScottB
06-30-2006, 08:53 PM
http://www.autogeek.net/microfiber-polisning-cloth.html

very easy to use, and weave is designed specifically to remove polish and sealants/waxes easily. Grab a couple dozen before there gone again.

belcherm58
06-30-2006, 09:13 PM
What happened to the gold? I did like the indigo's better as it was easier to see product in the cloth to tell when to shake it out or grab another.

Meghan
07-01-2006, 07:41 AM
What happened to the gold? I did like the indigo's better as it was easier to see product in the cloth to tell when to shake it out or grab another.
We went back to the indigo, seems you guys liked the indigo color better.

Reddwarf
07-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Not to complain, but... I received a shipment yesterday of a bunch of AG stuff! YEA! I ordered the Cobra MF Detailing cloth. The title should have tipped me off that it was ONE cloth. That and there is a package of 6 i think. Anyway, the picture of the description is misleading as it shows 4 or so towels

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1904_151313036

Again, my fault for not paying more attention, but I thought i was getting more than 1 towel.

Meghan
07-01-2006, 10:02 AM
Not to complain, but... I received a shipment yesterday of a bunch of AG stuff! YEA! I ordered the Cobra MF Detailing cloth. The title should have tipped me off that it was ONE cloth. That and there is a package of 6 i think. Anyway, the picture of the description is misleading as it shows 4 or so towels

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1904_151313036

Again, my fault for not paying more attention, but I thought i was getting more than 1 towel.
Reddwarf, sorry about that, the reason we have them pictured like that is because you have an option on the page to buy One, Six, or Twelve. You get to choose the quantity.

Reddwarf
07-01-2006, 11:27 AM
As I said, I'm the bone-head that didn't read closely enough. The towel is great by the way! I have several because ya'll package them with many of your deals/ kits. They are very nice MF's.

Meghan
07-01-2006, 11:53 AM
As I said, I'm the bone-head that didn't read closely enough. The towel is great by the way! I have several because ya'll package them with many of your deals/ kits. They are very nice MF's.
Glad you are happy with it, it's a nice towel. I seem to have more mf towels at my house then regular house towels!!:D

NorahCRV
07-01-2006, 12:10 PM
. . . I seem to have more mf towels at my house then regular house towels!!:D

Oh, wow - I'd be afraid to do THAT comparison!! :awesome:

Back on topic . . . glad to see the return of the Cobra Indigos - I think my m/f count is about to go up again - maybe I should stop by Bed, Bath & Beyond to even things out - NAAAAHHHHHH ;)

Meghan
07-01-2006, 12:55 PM
Oh, wow - I'd be afraid to do THAT comparison!! :awesome:

Back on topic . . . glad to see the return of the Cobra Indigos - I think my m/f count is about to go up again - maybe I should stop by Bed, Bath & Beyond to even things out - NAAAAHHHHHH ;)
Norah, the guzzlers work great as bath towels too, no need for Bed Bath and Beyond! The green does not match my bathroom decor, but who's lookin'!

ScottB
07-01-2006, 01:30 PM
That could be a very interesting sight, Meghan in the buff and her Guzzler. Now talk about modeling for AG.

abrcrombe
07-01-2006, 01:35 PM
LOL, all this talk about modeling and no walk.

Meghan
07-01-2006, 01:36 PM
That could be a very interesting sight, Meghan in the buff and her Guzzler. Now talk about modeling for AG.
Now Scott you know we dont carry Guzzlers big enough to cover my backside!:p

ScottB
07-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Now Scott you know we dont carry Guzzlers big enough to cover my backside!:p

Actuallly thats what I found so appealing ..... ;)

backoff surfer .... dont hurt me !!!

Meghan
07-01-2006, 01:50 PM
Actuallly thats what I found so appealing ..... ;)

backoff surfer .... dont hurt me !!!
Listen bad enough I am working on a Saturday, BUT now you are going to abuse me and my little surfer!! ??! ;) :grouphug:

dengood1
07-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Glad someone is working this weekend;-)