PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars refresh lemon lime scent

Detailsbydaniel
03-29-2017, 07:09 PM
I was given the opportunity to receive a box of goodies from Autogeek in return for a honest review. I will give the disclaimer that these were given to me free of charge and I am not affiliated with any company and represent myself only.

Personally I do not use air freshners in my vehicles or my customers vehicles. I believe in cleaning the vehicle correctly to remove the origin of unpleasant odors. Also keep your in cabin filter changed out frequently, it really does help.

Onto the product, it comes in a aerosol can as shown in the picture below, the trigger works well and directions are straight forward on use. The spray is consistent when the trigger is depressed and produces a fine mist of a spray. I do not care for the new lemon lime scent personally.

I think if you like air freshners and like the scent then it would be a good solution. I personally despise air freshners nor do I care for this particular scent so I would not pay money for this product. I dontated it to the ambulance so we can cover up odors as needed there.

I apologize as I have never done a formal review and I know my writing is not the most interesting. The picuture is from my cell phone as my camera is broken due to the Great Dane thinking it was a good chew toy.

I appreciate ago for giving the opportunity to me and I will have other products coming up as well.56036