PDA

View Full Version : Mckees37 Fast Metal Polish Review

Pats300zx
03-27-2017, 12:29 PM
I had the chance this past weekend to try out the new Mckees37 Fast Metal Polish. This is one of the new product offerings from Mckees37 and is a metal polish that is designed to be used on all metal surfaces by machine or by hand.

Product Features:

Fast cutting metal polish with excellent finish
Ammonia-Free Formula
Makes all metal surfaces shine like chrome!
Pleasant fragrance
No mess application

Cost: $16.99 for 8 ounces.

The test vehicle was the chrome exhaust tip of my 2006 Dodge Ram. This past winter my truck has seen it's fair share of snow and foul weather driving and since the exhaust tip sits directly behind the rear wheel it was pretty dirty and oxidized with tons of road crud. After a quick clean up with some mild APC and soap, I applied the Mckees37 Fast Metal Polish with a MF applicator.

Thoughts:

The product cut through any remaining crud and oxidation not removed by the APC cleaning and left the surface with a brilliant shine. The product was very easy to apply and a little went a long way. The removal of the polish was super easy and results were impressive with very little effort. I have some other polished wheels to try it on to see how it works with other metals besides chrome. Overall I found Mckees37 to be an excellent metal polish and another winner for the Mckees37 line.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h48/Pats300zx/tn_Mckees.jpg

End Result:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h48/Pats300zx/tn_Ram.jpg

Marc08EX
03-27-2017, 01:25 PM
Great review Pat!!

WRAPT C5Z06
03-27-2017, 03:17 PM
I used this for the first time on my Borla stainless steel tips. They weren't in bad shape, but the Fast metal polish brought out the shine and was very easy to work with.

Eldorado2k
03-28-2017, 08:44 AM
Does this leave any kind of protection behind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eldorado2k
03-28-2017, 08:55 AM
Does this leave any kind of protection behind?

Just checked the product description and it says it does.

"Also included in the unique McKee’s 37 FAST Metal Polish formula is an anti-corrosive agent that will actually protect against future shine-dulling assaults. This protective layer will resist oxidation and staining, making maintenance washes easier than ever! As the name implies, McKee’s 37 FAST Metal Polish makes quick work of restoring metal surfaces while also preventing them from falling dull in the future!"