PDA

View Full Version : Foamed wool pad with the flex?

redg35
11-23-2007, 07:34 PM
Has anyone used the purple lc foamed wool pad with the flex yet.I bought 2 of these from ag awhile back for my unused rotary and was thinking with the flex,s power could these be used also.Feed back please

redg35
11-27-2007, 06:46 PM
All these look,s and no responce yet.............oh well,i guess i will be the first to try them.

shadybreal
11-27-2007, 07:50 PM
I've got a foamed wool ordered and I'll give it a try this week. AL53 said it should work fine w/ the flex since it's loaded w/ power.

wolfpacker92
11-27-2007, 08:33 PM
Has anyone used the purple lc foamed wool pad with the flex yet.I bought 2 of these from ag awhile back for my unused rotary and was thinking with the flex,s power could these be used also.Feed back please

I've used it with Optimum Hyper Compound. I used it on a Nissan Truck I detailed look right here:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/10794-detailed-nissan-truck.html

It worked very well and made quick work!

pt91
11-27-2007, 09:24 PM
i have those pads for rotary and am getting a flex. I don' know for sure but would think that the flex wouldn't hv enough rotations to do much correction with that pad but we will find out soon.
still keeping my rotary close for wool pad use.

redg35
11-28-2007, 05:49 PM
I've used it with Optimum Hyper Compound. I used it on a Nissan Truck I detailed look right here:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/10794-detailed-nissan-truck.html

It worked very well and made quick work!
Did you have any problems with the pad at all and did it finish down nice.Im gonna try it with menzerna and see what happens.

wolfpacker92
11-28-2007, 08:50 PM
Did you have any problems with the pad at all and did it finish down nice.Im gonna try it with menzerna and see what happens.

No problems at all and it finished down very well. It was single stage paint but it did a great job. I have yet to use a pad yet that didn't do well with the Flex.

Showroom Shine
11-29-2007, 07:50 AM
As soon as I get my Flex I'll let everyone know! I want one Bad! I should have one by Christmas!

Fly bye
12-13-2007, 04:30 AM
I have yet to use a pad yet that didn't do well with the Flex.
I have yet to use a pad that didn't do well with the PC. I have used both the Orange and Yellow LC pads from AG.

ZoranC
12-13-2007, 01:24 PM
I have yet to use a pad that didn't do well with the PC. I have used both the Orange and Yellow LC pads from AG.
Ever tried using wool pads with PC?