PDA

View Full Version : Leaf blower attachments?

Daviddear30
03-21-2017, 08:20 PM
I see the McKee car dryer has some awesome attachments for drying a car. I already own a gas leaf blower, an electric, and a cordless one. Are the McKee attachments available separately? Or are they're any other good ones? I need a hose with a cone to attach to my 56v ego it's very strong but not very fine point of air. It has a huge nozzle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

PaulMys
03-21-2017, 09:02 PM
I wouldn't think any of the attachments would be compatible with a leaf blower.

That said, anyone with a little knowledge could adapt any attachment to anything.

But, in my opinion, any "home made" joint you come up with to adapt the nozzles should be secured with a good tape. Last thing you want is a leaf blower blowing an unsecured attachment into your paint at 200 mph.

Daviddear30
03-21-2017, 10:07 PM
I'm sure they won't just snap on... But they are designed to work with what is basically a leaf blower. So that's why I'm looking for the attachments for the McKee dryer or something equivalent :-) I plan on retrofitting/rigging it to fit

yg1829
03-22-2017, 06:31 AM
I'm sure they won't just snap on... But they are designed to work with what is basically a leaf blower. So that's why I'm looking for the attachments for the McKee dryer or something equivalent :-) I plan on retrofitting/rigging it to fit

The mckee dryer is made by shop vac so you can find most attachments at lowes if not there you could order them. I think the mckees runs 2.5" diameter.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

VISITOR
03-23-2017, 08:23 PM
airwand was one of the first blowers for use with drying a vehicle, don't know if it's compatible for what you need it for...