PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

Guy685
03-19-2017, 04:21 PM
Hey One and All,

I’m Andrew(Andy or Drew is fine also just don’t call me late for dinner). Found the the site looking for the ED Vats Vac 500 watt Dust Blower. I’m looking to do more car work in house the business. I work at a Funeral Home just North of Detroit for my parents(Yes,I see dead people and Yes, I’m a soon to be director). I am looking at doing most of the work on the small fleet we have(’11 DTS hearse thin white walls black,2014 cts chase car black, and 2016 escape flower vehicle black(we have a 14 year old beagle that loves that car) + my car 06 monte carlo Silver) . I have 5 car garage ( 3 individual and 1 double to work in). My first purchase yesterday through the sight was the Autobahn 5.0 Vac with the 40 Ft. hose etc. etc and the rubber pet brush). I’m looking/wanting to purchase properly to take care of the major work in-house and do the quick wash work in the winter at the local car wash.To me part of the service to our families is the vehicles being top-notch.I’m looking/willing to invest into products that do the job correct for the size of operation we are. My other other goal is to turn one garage bay into a detail stall. I can’t do a wash stall since there is no drainage. But I have a large auxiliary lot to work with. I’m hoping this isn’t too much info. I just wanted to lay my goals out. So that I can learn from everyone. I’m sure it will be a combo of some commercial and some non-commercial. Look forward to learning from everyone and sharing where I can.

Warmest Regards,
Andrew

PaulMys
03-26-2017, 06:43 PM
Welcome to AGO, man! :)

Kamakaz1961
03-26-2017, 06:52 PM
Welcome to AGO

Mike Phillips
03-28-2017, 10:57 AM
Hey One and All,

Warmest Regards,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Welcome to AutogeekOnline! :welcome:

I know not everyone knows how forum works, maybe you do but I don't know? Here's a tip...

First, when typing, don't use large chunks of text. It's too hard on the human eyes and people won't read what you write. If the goal is to get peole to read what you write then you miss hitting the goal.

Instead of this,

I’m Andrew(Andy or Drew is fine also just don’t call me late for dinner). Found the the site looking for the ED Vats Vac 500 watt Dust Blower. I’m looking to do more car work in house the business. I work at a Funeral Home just North of Detroit for my parents(Yes,I see dead people and Yes, I’m a soon to be director). I am looking at doing most of the work on the small fleet we have(’11 DTS hearse thin white walls black,2014 cts chase car black, and 2016 escape flower vehicle black(we have a 14 year old beagle that loves that car) + my car 06 monte carlo Silver) . I have 5 car garage ( 3 individual and 1 double to work in). My first purchase yesterday through the sight was the Autobahn 5.0 Vac with the 40 Ft. hose etc. etc and the rubber pet brush). I’m looking/wanting to purchase properly to take care of the major work in-house and do the quick wash work in the winter at the local car wash.To me part of the service to our families is the vehicles being top-notch.I’m looking/willing to invest into products that do the job correct for the size of operation we are. My other other goal is to turn one garage bay into a detail stall. I can’t do a wash stall since there is no drainage. But I have a large auxiliary lot to work with. I’m hoping this isn’t too much info. I just wanted to lay my goals out. So that I can learn from everyone. I’m sure it will be a combo of some commercial and some non-commercial. Look forward to learning from everyone and sharing where I can.

Hit the [ENTER] key once in a while... put some white space in-between sentences and then the human eye can better track from the end of one sentence to pick up at the beginning of a new sentence and your writing will get read.

I’m Andrew(Andy or Drew is fine also just don’t call me late for dinner).

Found the the site looking for the ED Vats Vac 500 watt Dust Blower. I’m looking to do more car work in house the business.

I work at a Funeral Home just North of Detroit for my parents(Yes,I see dead people and Yes, I’m a soon to be director). I am looking at doing most of the work on the small fleet we have(’11 DTS hearse thin white walls black,2014 cts chase car black, and 2016 escape flower vehicle black(we have a 14 year old beagle that loves that car) + my car 06 monte carlo Silver) .

I have 5 car garage ( 3 individual and 1 double to work in).

My first purchase yesterday through the sight was the Autobahn 5.0 Vac with the 40 Ft. hose etc. etc and the rubber pet brush). I’m looking/wanting to purchase properly to take care of the major work in-house and do the quick wash work in the winter at the local car wash.

To me part of the service to our families is the vehicles being top-notch.I’m looking/willing to invest into products that do the job correct for the size of operation we are.

My other other goal is to turn one garage bay into a detail stall. I can’t do a wash stall since there is no drainage. But I have a large auxiliary lot to work with.

I’m hoping this isn’t too much info. I just wanted to lay my goals out. So that I can learn from everyone. I’m sure it will be a combo of some commercial and some non-commercial.

Look forward to learning from everyone and sharing where I can.

Make sense?

:)

Pats300zx
03-28-2017, 11:04 AM
Welcome to AGO Andrew !!!

Automoglow
03-28-2017, 11:19 AM
Welcome to AGO