PDA

View Full Version : New tattoo

Pages : [1] 2

scooterguitar
06-30-2006, 06:39 PM
So should I get a jar of wax tattooed? Nah, jsut kidding. Going to get some hot rod flames on my foot tonight...Look out!

BILL
06-30-2006, 06:54 PM
So should I get a jar of wax tattooed? Nah, jsut kidding. Going to get some hot rod flames on my foot tonight...Look out!

Foot or calf????? Check your P.M.

Reddwarf
06-30-2006, 07:29 PM
Was it Jimmy Buffet who said "a tattoo is a permanant reminder of a temporary moment"?

joe.p
06-30-2006, 07:44 PM
Was it Jimmy Buffet who said "a tattoo is a permanant reminder of a temporary moment"?
:iagree:

BILL
06-30-2006, 08:07 PM
:iagree: me too.....

abrcrombe
06-30-2006, 10:28 PM
If someone wants to get a tattoo, I hope they realize it is forever. I hate when I see people with crazy tattoos that they will regret when they are older. My uncle has MASSIVE tattoos, but he knows he has them for life. Can't wait for the pics scoot! Foot really hurts...

supercharged
06-30-2006, 10:37 PM
I thought you can remove tatoos with a laser surgery?

Neothin
06-30-2006, 11:10 PM
ya... but that costs lots of $$$$ so most people just leave them.

don't forget that every so often you have to get them re-ink'd or they all turn black.

abrcrombe
07-01-2006, 01:59 AM
Laser removal doesn't really even remove them. You are left with scars and it hurts A LOT!

Meghan
07-01-2006, 07:33 AM
Laser removal doesn't really even remove them. You are left with scars and it hurts A LOT!
Sounds like you have first hand knowledge of that pain! :o

joe.p
07-01-2006, 08:07 AM
Any :Picture: of the swollen foot scoot ;)

Reddwarf
07-01-2006, 09:06 AM
In the late 40's my Father was in the Navy and had a port call in San Diego. Typical story, he got drunk with his mates and they lurched off to get tattoos. They had limited choices at that time and he did not want to get "Mother" or a skull and bones, so he opted for Bugs Bunny eating a carrot and saying "What's up Doc". As a kid I thought it was way cool that my Dad had Bugs Bunny on his arm.

I've never gotten a tatoo because as I grew older I found that my Dad was always embarrased by the tatoo and regretted his druken decision. He rarely wore a short sleeve shirt.

Don't get me wrong, if you like the body art go for it, its your body after all. It is just that my Dad's experience taught me of the permancy of such a decision.

That being said, Scooter, post a pic of those flames!

Surfer
07-01-2006, 09:36 AM
I need to get a pick of my buddies tat. Was with a girl for a long time, she cheated on him. So in big old english letters got "Never Trust a B****" (not bleeped out) on his back. Even on the beach, girls still flock to him regardless of the tat LOL.

scooterguitar
07-01-2006, 10:02 AM
Geez, take it easy there guys...This is my fifth one, I go in streaks and get a few every 2-3 years. My next ine in a few weeks will be back piece that goes over my shoulde rinto another tat on my arm. Don't worry, they are all planned out for a long time by me. I am going to go back and get some squashed bugs on the bottom of my foot as well:D

scooterguitar
07-01-2006, 10:04 AM
here's a quickie, keep in mind the lines in the pic are contorted becuas eof my odd angle having to snap a pic!