PDA

View Full Version : Late Happy Thanksgiving

Excessive Detail
11-23-2007, 09:34 AM
Hey guys, hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving Day, sorry I didn't post yesterday, we were really busy offshore, we did get to have a pretty good thanks giving dinner though. Hope the weather is good were your at, its freakin freezin out here and the wind is kickin which doesn't help. Anyway, I want to thank all you guys and the forum, it really helps fill the time out here, and thanks AG for the the 15% off, I placed an order last night, I glad I waited. Can't wait to get back to land so I can do some detailing. Again hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

AG ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supercharged
11-23-2007, 10:06 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! What goodies did you get?

Excessive Detail
11-23-2007, 10:22 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! What goodies did you get?

Not to much, but I got two blue chenille wash mitts, mainly for my dirtier details were I don't want to use a shmitt, I just thougtht about it, now I have 2 chenile, two shmitts, and 2 cobra bones for business details, the ocd in me won't let me stop, gotta have two or more of anything, an all white shmitt for myself, using my old schmitt for detailing other cars, now I have two shcmitts for that, I like to and try to keep my personal detailing stuff seperate from my other detainling stuff, also got a tompico carpet brush and a horse hair brush for leather, the new brushes AG just started carrying, and finally 4 blue mf bonnets for when polish don't want to come off, helps out so much when I'm detaing in the sun and the polish dries. To be honest between AG and some other detailing sites I spent about $500 dollars last night, made me feel better about being out here, well at least thats my excuse.

Meghan
11-23-2007, 11:07 AM
When are we going to get more pics of your home on the water?

Excessive Detail
11-23-2007, 12:13 PM

I'll try to take some pics next time I come out, but we can't really use things like cameras out side becuse they can sometimes be a source of ingnition, meaing if they make ven the smallest electrical spark and if there happens to be any gas leaking, well then you can just imagine what happens, boom, still I might be able to get some, I'll try, I actually didn't know that when I took those picture of the other platform, which is a totally different one that im not on, they just took us there on a little feild trip when we first got hired. Still I'll try for ya, alot of other people want to see what it looks like too.

Tonya
11-23-2007, 07:19 PM
Happy belated Thanksgiving to you too!

Excessive Detail
11-24-2007, 07:05 PM

Here Meghan I found some older pics of my platform, still about the same right now, these are actually pictures of just one of the platforms I work on, this is were we actually sleep, we work three other platforms that surrond this one, we ride choppers back and forth each day.
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m133/ExcessiveDetail/Misc/sp78b2.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m133/ExcessiveDetail/Misc/sp78b.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m133/ExcessiveDetail/Misc/DSC00107.jpg

I'll try to get some more pics next time I come out.

Tonya
11-24-2007, 08:05 PM
WOW!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!