PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari Scuderia + Lambo REventon (LA AUTOSHOW VIDEO)

THENIZZZEIL
11-22-2007, 09:43 PM
just browsin my local stations..decided to post it up for u guys

happy thanksgiving!

enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=degqU-tqwHo]YouTube - FERRARI SCUDERIA + LAMBO (KCAL BROADCAST)[/video]

Tonya
11-22-2007, 09:57 PM
WOW some great cars in that video! Thanks for sharing!

beavslu01
11-23-2007, 12:14 AM
That lambo is asome.
Thanks for sharing.

klumzypinoy
11-23-2007, 03:52 AM
Haha boooo you cut it off on the GTR.

Gary Sword
11-23-2007, 07:04 AM
You can probably get both cars for under 2 million. What a deal.

Jimmie
11-23-2007, 01:22 PM
Did that Lambo pass the Buggatti as the most expensive car in the world? The video said $1.4M. Last year the Buggatti was $1.2M.

blk45
11-23-2007, 01:32 PM
It was pretty stupid of Lambo to not give that car a substantial power increase.

dontsleeponit
11-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Scuderia looks like a cool car, nice little upgrades from the 430....

the lambo, ehhh, not too impressed, although lambos never really impressed me

THENIZZZEIL
11-23-2007, 03:49 PM
Scuderia looks like a cool car, nice little upgrades from the 430....

the lambo, ehhh, not too impressed, although lambos never really impressed me

ya, i was a lambo fan from day one til i actually got to work on ferrari's and get schooled on them

on the video, even the narrator said something like "ohh something big for a garage shop like lambo" haha

the scuderia will be a beauty

Gary Sword
11-23-2007, 03:51 PM
ya, i was a lambo fan from day one til i actually got to work on ferrari's and get schooled on them

on the video, even the narrator said something like "ohh something big for a garage shop like lambo" haha

the scuderia will be a beauty

I can tell you from my own experience and that of my friends if you want a car that spends most of it's time getting repaired buy a Ferrari.

Truls
11-23-2007, 04:56 PM
All i want for x-mas in one vid.....cool..

THENIZZZEIL
11-23-2007, 05:44 PM
I can tell you from my own experience and that of my friends if you want a car that spends most of it's time getting repaired buy a Ferrari.

Ive met a few customers with ferrari's that love to get their cars worked on. Esp down here in so cal - u see alot of them gettin their brakes done, exhuast etc. I could imagine how much a repair is for a Ferrari.

Honestly, i wouldnt mind having either lambo or ferrari, but personally, theres something about ferrari that just attracts me

Im personally not a fan of the 360 and the 430 sounds awful, the plain 360 reminds me of a corvette...im really a fan of the high end models, stradale, lp640, scuderia etc

Gary Sword
11-23-2007, 06:28 PM
Ive met a few customers with ferrari's that love to get their cars worked on. Esp down here in so cal - u see alot of them gettin their brakes done, exhuast etc. I could imagine how much a repair is for a Ferrari.

Honestly, i wouldnt mind having either lambo or ferrari, but personally, theres something about ferrari that just attracts me

Im personally not a fan of the 360 and the 430 sounds awful, the plain 360 reminds me of a corvette...im really a fan of the high end models, stradale, lp640, scuderia etc

Ferrari's are great looking cars. It's not much having to take your car back for repairs because it's always having problems even if it's under their sad 2 year 24,000 mile warrenty. When the warrenty runs out get ready to empty your wallet.