PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have Rupes MKII Bigfoot 15 box and packing?

LSNAutoDetailing
03-17-2017, 09:04 AM
I'm wondering if anyone that has recently purchased a Rupes MKII Bigfoot 15, if you have your original box and packing that you do not require.
Since I will be moving, I'd like to box stuff up in their original boxes... I have them for my other DA's but I threw away the MKII 15 box.

Please PM me if you can part with the box & packing

Cheers!

Dan Tran
03-17-2017, 10:20 AM
Paul.. I can't help you, but I wish you the best with your move.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

LSNAutoDetailing
03-17-2017, 01:00 PM
Thanks Dan!

expdetailing
03-17-2017, 02:57 PM
It's okay to admit that you intend to sell it for an XFE7.

LSNAutoDetailing
03-17-2017, 04:34 PM
It's okay to admit that you intend to sell it for an XFE7.

You can never have enough tools for the tool box. Believe it or not, I finally got to use a Flex 3401 when I was polishing out the 48 Willies (vehicle behind me in my profile pic).
I liked it a lot!

I just got the Rupes, and honestly my go-to is the BOSS G-15... I honestly hadn't really used the MKII yet. I did a spot buff with it... Other than that... I am looking forward to doing a full blown detail with it. Hopefully once I get to AZ. Right now NH is still under 1' of snow and 20 degrees! :)

expdetailing
03-17-2017, 05:27 PM
Arizona huh, can I come along because I live in Ohio? I promise I'll keep quiet and you won't even notice I'm there.
I wish you well on the move. Moving is stressful no matter how well it goes.

LSNAutoDetailing
03-17-2017, 05:56 PM
Arizona huh, can I come along because I live in Ohio? I promise I'll keep quiet and you won't even notice I'm there.
I wish you well on the move. Moving is stressful no matter how well it goes.

We'll be traveling through OH. Me, Mrs and our greyhound in a little Honda Fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)