PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Splashw4
03-16-2017, 10:38 AM
Hi my name is Steven Woolford and I'm new to this site, I live in southern Arkansas I really like trying to keep my vehicles clean and eye catching so I think I'm going need some help with this one. I have a 2017 Dodge Scat Pack / Pitch Black in color. I've tried to keep my previous vehicles but I know I'm missing out on the true meaning of clean. Now with this one I really wanna do right that's why I'm turning you guys. I have recently purchased Klasse all in one and Pinnacle Souveran Carnauba Paste Wax I have heard these two products work well with each other, I was wondering if you guys could give me a few tips on the order I should put them on my car and the wait times from one to the other. I really do appreciate it and I hope to make a lot of new friends on here. Thanks

Eldorado2k
03-16-2017, 11:07 AM
Welcome online[emoji1366]
I've never used Klasse AIO, but there's a dude on here named Klasse Act, maybe he might be able to help with that..

It's good that you're interested in stepping it up now that you've got this new vehicle. You've come to the right place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Mike
03-16-2017, 11:09 AM
Welcome to Autogeek. You are at the right place.

There is a lot of good information and helpful people on this site.

The Klasse All In One will be easier to apply with a machine like the Porter Cable 7424 XP Polisher or the Griots Garage 6" Random Orbital Polisher.

Remember, black is not a color, it is a full time job.

JKDesign
03-16-2017, 03:04 PM
Welcome!

ronkh57
03-16-2017, 03:06 PM
hi

Pats300zx
03-16-2017, 05:45 PM
Welcome Steven !!!