PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how long the metabo is on backorder for?

swirlnuts
11-21-2007, 09:02 PM
My dewalt broke so i had the secretary at work order me the metabo this morning without realizing it was on back order? Anyone know when they will ship cause i am currently bufferless and my boss is already real impatient with me about the work backing up.

Driven Auto Detail
11-21-2007, 10:18 PM
I ordered a Metabo yesterday and according to the shipping update, it'll be here next Wednesday.

ScottB
11-21-2007, 10:27 PM
best bet is to call Meghan or Jason on Friday morning, Happy Thanksgiving !

swirlnuts
11-21-2007, 10:52 PM
cool. thanks for the replies. The secretary didnt call and say it was on backorder but i was looking at it again because i got the package deal and it said it was on backorder. so i checked the metabo by itself and it said it was on backorder too. Maybe i got the last one he he

Meghan
11-22-2007, 09:04 AM
My dewalt broke so i had the secretary at work order me the metabo this morning without realizing it was on back order? Anyone know when they will ship cause i am currently bufferless and my boss is already real impatient with me about the work backing up.

PM me your order number and I will look it up for you.

swirlnuts
11-22-2007, 10:20 AM
ill have to wait until tomorrow. we are closed for turkey day so there is no way for me to get it today. thanks everyone for the help.

Meghan
11-22-2007, 10:45 AM
ill have to wait until tomorrow. we are closed for turkey day so there is no way for me to get it today. thanks everyone for the help.

Well its Thanksgiving and everyone should be happy so I looked up all Metabos that were bought in the past few days, and if your first name is Byron then yours has already shipped.
Scheduled to be delivered on the 28th.

swirlnuts
11-22-2007, 11:47 AM
thats the head of my departments name so thats probably it. THanks Meghan, you're awesome.

Meghan
11-22-2007, 12:10 PM
thats the head of my departments name so thats probably it. THanks Meghan, you're awesome.

No problem, enjoy your day.