PDA

View Full Version : Video Review: McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator | Cleaning Your Tires Without Rinsing

Pages : [1] 2

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-14-2017, 01:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWYS7rEFoB0

How's It going guys, In the video I display how nice, Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator plays with rinseless washes when you have no hose or water access.

what makes Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator different than others is, It is actually hydrating your tire every time you use it. It is not stripping your antiozonants.

Antiozonants is what keeps your tire from cracking, And using harmful powerful cleaners actually strips and degrades your antiozonants with every use. If you ever used powerful and inexpensive degreaser/all purpose cleaner on your tires you will notice how they look grey dry and thirsty. those chemicals are stripping and harming your tires with every use.

Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator cleans and hydrates your tires with every use, If you pay attention in the video you will notice how they look rich and black, Almost like they are dressed.

AZ Mike
03-14-2017, 02:02 PM
Well done video. Great information.

Setec Astronomy
03-14-2017, 02:33 PM
That's gotta be one of the best-kept secrets of the detailing industry, that you can use that product without rinsing. It's not mentioned anywhere on the product page. Thanks for letting us know there's another product that can be used this way other than Mothers Back to Black Tire Renew.

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-14-2017, 08:31 PM
Well done video. Great information.
Thanks Mike!

That's gotta be one of the best-kept secrets of the detailing industry, that you can use that product without rinsing. It's not mentioned anywhere on the product page. Thanks for letting us know there's another product that can be used this way other than Mothers Back to Black Tire Renew.
Thanks , im glad you enjoyed.

And yes its a really useful tip, I have used it quite a few times on my mobile details with no water access. Nice to know that its hydrating your tire when you wipe it away and not causing damage.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Jeremy1976
03-14-2017, 08:42 PM
Great video my man! I have the gel and love it! I will have to get the Rujuvenator especially when doing RW's in winter here. I have been using N-914 on them now which is working amazing at a presoak dilution.

Sicoupe
03-14-2017, 10:55 PM
Great video Joe. Looks like a winner!

DogRescuer
03-15-2017, 05:30 AM
Nice video.

CharlieU
03-15-2017, 06:37 AM
Do you wash and reuse your microfiber towel? I buy a big bag of these small cheap terry towels and throw them away after doing a couple tires.

Cruzscarwash
03-15-2017, 06:54 AM
How many tires are you seeing out of the 16 oz bottle? I tried it last night but after 2 tires I was almost out.

Sent from my Pixel using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-15-2017, 08:18 AM
Great video my man! I have the gel and love it! I will have to get the Rujuvenator especially when doing RW's in winter here. I have been using N-914 on them now which is working amazing at a presoak dilution.
Thanks Jeremy!

The Tire Gloss is good stuff, The Tire Cleaner is a rinseless washes dream. Some people do rinseless washes by choice, Others by force. And cleaning wheels/tires with no water can be tricky.

Great video Joe. Looks like a winner!

Thanks Si.

Nice video.

Thank you!

Do you wash and reuse your microfiber towel? I buy a big bag of these small cheap terry towels and throw them away after doing a couple tires.
I Usually wash my dirty rags by hand in a bucket, They are not even worth putting in my washer/dryer as they leave all that dirty and grime behind. If i do have a larger load I will go to a local laundromat and wash them there.

How many tires are you seeing out of the 16 oz bottle? I tried it last night but after 2 tires I was almost out.

Sent from my Pixel using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Woah, That's alot. With Tire & Rubber RJVNTR not alot of product is needed. Spray the face of the tire agitate with a brush. And even if using a hose I would highly recommend getting a microfiber towel and wiping the tire to remove browning/dirt.

Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator is different than the harmful tire cleaners that we are accustomed to using. even with 1 spray application it softens and lifts the dirt so you can come with a hose/towel to wipe it away from the tire.

Try those tips for next time.

Eldorado2k
03-15-2017, 09:44 AM

Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator is 1 of those products that's really strict on following its directions to the T... Once you use it exactly as directed you see the intended results + don't use quite as much as your 1st time with it.

It's best to spray onto a Dry tire, scrub 1st time with minimally damp brush, rinse brush, wring brush, scrub again, rinse brush this time leaving it wet and scrub again, now spray tire once more, rinse brush and wring it out, scrub, rinse brush and leave wet, scrub again and the water in the brush will create suds...

You'll begin to get the hang of it. The key is to try not to rinse the tire off with the hose for as long as possible. If the tire's not super dirty you can hold off rinsing it until you're done. [you're done when your brush rinses clear] But you may want to go an extra step if you're striving for perfection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eldorado2k
03-15-2017, 09:49 AM
I hadn't seen Joe's post until now... That's another way of going about it. Good advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andy0902
03-15-2017, 09:52 AM
Thanks Joe! That kit just arrived on my doorstep yesterday. The timing of the video was perfect. I'm looking forward to the next video.

formula guy
03-15-2017, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Nice work.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cruzscarwash
03-15-2017, 10:51 AM
Thanks Jeremy!

Woah, That's alot. With Tire & Rubber RJVNTR not alot of product is needed. Spray the face of the tire agitate with a brush. And even if using a hose I would highly recommend getting a microfiber towel and wiping the tire to remove browning/dirt.

Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator is different than the harmful tire cleaners that we are accustomed to using. even with 1 spray application it softens and lifts the dirt so you can come with a hose/towel to wipe it away from the tire.

Try those tips for next time.

yeah I used to much then, I sprayed on until the whole tire was wet, used a wet brush to scrub, rinsed brush and repeated about 3 times as the tires still looked brown and then rinsed with a hose.