PDA

View Full Version : Time to pick Detailfest III Date!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Meghan
11-21-2007, 02:53 PM
Its time to start planning for Detail Fest III 2008!:wave:
:buffing::buffing::buffing::buffing::buffing:

I am looking for a little feedback on what date will work best for everyone that is planning on coming. :autowash:
We are looking at the Saturday's in March. We will be moving in the months before, so by March we hope to be all settled or at least close to it!:D

So check your calendars and see if the kids have spring break, or if you are headed elsewhere.... whatever you have going on, see if you can squeeze in DF III !!! :righton:

Would love to hear your input on what you would like to see and/or do at Detail Fest III.....

dontsleeponit
11-21-2007, 03:07 PM
I heard it was being held in NJ this year? any truth to that... http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/images/smilies/wall.gif

Meghan
11-21-2007, 03:10 PM
I heard it was being held in NJ this year? any truth to that... http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/images/smilies/wall.gif

You hook me up with a plane ticket, place to stay.. ohh yeah food too, and I eat a lot. AND YES we will have one in NJ too!:cheers:
I think we should have a DF III states tour, a different state every Saturday. Someone call Max, but don't tell him I said so!:o

DantheMan
11-21-2007, 03:14 PM
How about next Friday?? I'll be driving through the area..lol

Saturdays in March huh... My first wedding anniversary will be then. Maybe I can talk the wife into a floriduh vacation???

Meghan
11-21-2007, 03:42 PM
How about next Friday?? I'll be driving through the area..lol

Saturdays in March huh... My first wedding anniversary will be then. Maybe I can talk the wife into a floriduh vacation???

Work the disney angle, we are less than 2 hours from the Magic Kingdom!

BigFloppy
11-21-2007, 03:54 PM
Work the disney angle, we are less than 2 hours from the Magic Kingdom!

Hmmm, now that might just work (as long as you don;t expect me to get there for 8am on a Saturday morning!) and cause my Disney pass expires in the middle of March anyways so I voted the start of March

The only problem I've got then is convincing the boss woman that we're taking my car down there rather than hers

Pats300zx
11-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Any date works for me. I will probably be coming this year. I will be coordinating it with a extended weekend trip to Orlando. I will rent a car and probably head up... Can't wait to meet some of you folks...:D

Dust2Glory
11-21-2007, 05:26 PM
my b-day is march 11th!!! so either the 8th or the 15th would be aweseom!! Megan i expect a big gift!!! or atleast 5 mins run in warehouse with a cart the size of a kiddie pool!!!!!!!

Stittville Ed
11-21-2007, 08:00 PM
The last week in March will work for me.
I will be in St. Pete for the IRL race on April 6 so I may be able to put it together.

I made it last year and it was great :D

The tour of the shop by Max was great.
Can we count on Max as our "Tour Guide" ?????????????????
Someone said that he was getting a Bull Horn for Christmas.

Hope we have shopping carts to pick up items as we go up and down the isles of the new Super Sized building.
I'm thinking of something with a motor.

Tonya
11-21-2007, 10:14 PM
hhhhmmmm gosh... this could be a great excuse to get away form old man winter!!!

Brace1
11-21-2007, 11:04 PM
Looks like my vote is currently in the minority (anything BUT 3/29 is what I'm hoping for). My daughter's b-day is 3/30 so I'm certain we'll be doing her b-day party on 3/29 since that's a Saturday.

Certainly hope to make it a tradition by making it to all Detailfests :cheers:

Tex Star Detail
11-22-2007, 08:49 AM
No voting for me, as it seems I most likely won't make it.
Have to save the $$ for a trip to New York.

Jimmie
11-22-2007, 12:56 PM
No vote here. I'll pencil in what the rest of you decide.

You ask for input on "see/do". The ones in the past looked so fun I'd say more of the same.
One thing that I would like to see is get a big group together to go out to dinner one night.

Tonya
11-22-2007, 08:54 PM
Its time to start planning for Detail Fest III 2008!:wave:
:buffing::buffing::buffing::buffing::buffing:

Would love to hear your input on what you would like to see and/or do at Detail Fest III.....
Could you tell us what you did last year? What we missed, please. I can see the previous pics but that is it. I think I read on a previous thread Toto might be there. Would he be doing a demo? Would this be a chance to learn from Master Toto..... learn some new skills for my new toy?

I made it last year and it was great :D
The tour of the shop by Max was great.
Can we count on Max as our "Tour Guide" ?????????????????
You will let us see the new warehouse if we promiss to behave. :D

One thing that I would like to see is get a big group together to go out to dinner one night.
hhhhhmmmm Sounds good! Great food, great company, good times! This is sounding like a great vacation so far!

lethalxls1
11-23-2007, 01:07 AM
I will be there most definately! I dont think its too far from me. See you all there. As far as what I would like to see-I am sure they already do demonstrations with different products which would be great to me. Maybe some contests to enter for detailing products? I am guessing there will be products for sale too?