PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Detailers

Pages : [1] 2

jboy2015
03-10-2017, 04:36 PM
Can anyone recommend a detailer in los angeles to do a one-step (wash, clay, polish, sealant/wax) for me? I'm in the gardena/torrance area. I thought long and hard about just buying the equipment and doing it myself(theyre about the same price), but i think i just want the job to get done right lol. Lmk, thanks in advance!

HAMBO
03-10-2017, 05:32 PM
If you are willing to make the drive (and I would understand why you might not) Dave at Innovative Detailing in Tustin is one-of-a-kind fantastic. He did paint correction and ceramic coating for me, and is a true professional.

More locally, I have also used Lavaggio in Westlake Village and they do a solid job as well.

glfnaz
03-10-2017, 05:51 PM
I think Guz is in Lawndale. Does he detail for fees or is he a hobbyist? Also Eldorado2K is in that area I believe.

Eldorado2k
03-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Can anyone recommend a detailer in los angeles to do a one-step (wash, clay, polish, sealant/wax) for me? I'm in the gardena/torrance area. I thought long and hard about just buying the equipment and doing it myself(theyre about the same price), but i think i just want the job to get done right lol. Lmk, thanks in advance!

Hey what's up.[emoji1366] I can do that for you. I'm located in Wilmington and can travel to you as long as you've got an ideal place where the vehicle is parked [driveway, shade is a plus, garage etc]
What kind of vehicle is it?
Send me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jboy2015
03-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Hey what's up.[emoji1366] I can do that for you. I'm located in Wilmington and can travel to you as long as you've got an ideal place where the vehicle is parked [driveway, shade is a plus, garage etc]
What kind of vehicle is it?
Send me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent!

VISITOR
03-10-2017, 08:30 PM
both Cruzscarwash & Eldorado2k are great choices!... give them a PM... :)

Cruzscarwash
03-10-2017, 08:51 PM
I'm in Torrance right now, right of Crenshaw. I'm normally in the Palmdale area and thing eldorado2k is closer. Feel free to pm me if you like and if eldorado2k is booked up

Sent from my Pixel using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

The Guz
03-11-2017, 12:18 AM
I think Guz is in Lawndale. Does he detail for fees or is he a hobbyist? Also Eldorado2K is in that area I believe.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm actually right near him. Responded to the PM the op sent me. He has a good choice of people to choose from.

Eldorado, Cruz and myself are all competition ready certified. Can't really go wrong.

I did mention over on Autopia about the possibility of having our own competition ready gathering. Maybe this is a good opportunity to get the gang together.

Cruzscarwash
03-11-2017, 01:10 AM
Yeah, I remember we brought it up during the Beverly hills meet, I'd love to have some sort of meet up

Sent from my Pixel using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

jboy2015
03-11-2017, 03:21 PM
thanks everyone for the recommendations! I'm working with a couple of people at this point so im good to go! One from the forum and another guy called frankensteinsautospa from instagram

one day i hope to be convinced to do this on my own lol

k20trick
03-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Superior Shine Auto Detailing! You will get more than a detail dudes will make you laugh for days!

jboy2015
03-11-2017, 03:32 PM
Superior Shine Auto Detailing! You will get more than a detail dudes will make you laugh for days!

I saw them recommended on old threads so i reached to out them via their website but they never responded :(

k20trick
03-11-2017, 03:40 PM
I saw them recommended on old threads so i reached out them via there website but they never responded :(

(626) 964-0808 Superior Shine

Honestly you should try detailing on your own its not too hard, I'm pretty sure there are a few detailers here like Guz close to you that can work something out with you and even teach you ways to maintain your car. I really believe the key is in the maintenance, sure you can detail out a car once and it'll look super nice, but if it is not properly maintained your back to square one.

The Guz
03-11-2017, 03:54 PM
(626) 964-0808 Superior Shine

Honestly you should try detailing on your own its not too hard, I'm pretty sure there are a few detailers here like Guz close to you that can work something out with you and even teach you ways to maintain your car. I really believe the key is in the maintenance, sure you can detail out a car once and it'll look super nice, but if it is not properly maintained your back to square one.

I agree. It's not that hard to learn and get going. Maintenance is key.

The Guz
03-11-2017, 07:21 PM
I made jboy an offer of me giving him a crash course on enhancing the look of his paint. So jboy whichever way you go just let me know. I PMed you my cell number.