PDA

View Full Version : Finally, my introduction from Maryland

jorge1
03-09-2017, 08:41 PM
Hello!

My name is Jorge from Maryland and I am finally introducing myself to this wonderful place that I have been lurking for years. I’ve been working around cars and heavy-duty vehicles for a very long time.

My detailing curiosity started when we buffed multiple scratches on 2 buses at work and we were provided with a Wolfgang car care kit with a PC 7424XP. I went home and googled the product and the machine. But like always do, I tend to do my research for the best product and tools since I tend to buy quality tools and tools I feel I like and use the most for my line of work. Time went on, I read, I learned and I liked the Cyclo polisher, which I almost bought. The only reason I didn’t was because Rupes was the newest machine in the market. And this is where it all went downhill and my addiction started.

To make a long story short, since then, year after year, I have spent a significant amount of money to get to where I am with 3 Rupes Machines which includes Ibrid long neck, a decent amount Wolfgang care products, different types and colors of microfibers and other products to detail and correct paint. And finally, the vast knowledge that all of you provide in this wonderful place.

Granted, I have not put it to work yet but I can’t wait for the spring to finally start correcting paint and detailing from beginning to end and build up my hands on experience. For now, that I know of, I will be doing this for family members because there are teenagers in my family that are getting their licenses and they way I see it, I want to spent time and help them out to maintain their vehicles in top shape. But who knows what this will lead me to since one thing leads to another and as of now this could be is just the real beginning.

Thank you all for the knowledge that you have provided while I was lurking.

Jorge

ronkh57
03-09-2017, 08:48 PM
hi

Frank70
03-10-2017, 04:49 PM
Welcome. Lots of knowledge here and everyone if friendly and willing to answer questions. Where are you in Maryland?

Bunky
03-10-2017, 06:25 PM
Welcome !!!

Guyb
03-10-2017, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the forum Jorge

PaulMys
03-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Great post, and welcome aboard man!!!