PDA

View Full Version : Naples, Florida

TMQ
03-09-2017, 06:47 AM
Will be taking off for Naples Florida in a couple of hours. This is an R & R trip for the
me and my wife this time! I'm not allowed to be anywhere near the autogeek store! Grin...

Will be back on Tuesday. Wondering how I'm going to maintain by Autogeek fix for next few days! Lol...

After getting back...going to finalize my cart and get started in dealing!

Later,
Tom

ronkh57
03-09-2017, 06:57 AM
Great weather... ENJOY!

karl1672
03-09-2017, 07:31 AM
Love Naples, especially Tin City. Have fun.

Mike Phillips
03-09-2017, 07:55 AM
Thanks for sharing Tom....

Have some fun, life is short, detailing and AGO will wait...

:dblthumb2:

Paul A.
03-09-2017, 08:27 AM
Enjoy the trip!

TMQ
03-14-2017, 09:03 PM
Just got back home last night from Naples. Awesome trip! We stayed in the old part of Naples on Gulf shore drive. 1/2 block to beach and 1/2 block to 3rd street.
Tons of Bentleys, a few Rolls, a bunch Ferraris. And get this---laid eyes on a 2017 McLaren! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. Even the people said its a rare sight even for Naples.

In my previous life, before the Mike Phillips and the Competition Ready class corrupted me, I would have been "blown away" looking at these cars. Since then, I saw these cars with a more critical eye and lo behold---swirls everywhere! Never happened to me before and been a car nut all my life! That was an eye opener for me! Especially these "high end" cars on this trip.

In closing---trip back to Baltimore was very stressful. We flew in (one of few flights) that didn't cancel due to northeaster and landed around 8 pm. Storm was just starting up and had to drive for about an hour. It got really heavy at times and was it hard to see at times where the lanes were. Believe me---Had me a real cold beer once I got home!

Tom

Sizzle Chest
03-14-2017, 10:26 PM
Geez, I don't know how I missed this thread! Glad you enjoyed it down here! I would've loved to have had you over for your 'detailing fix' this past weekend!!! You could've billed it as 'visiting a friend'! LOL

Glad you had a good time and safe travels.

Regards,
Scott

TMQ
03-14-2017, 10:47 PM
Been following your threads for long time and didn't realized you were from Naples!!!
We love it so much that we are planning to be there again next year! I'll make sure to
touch base with you before then.

Tom

Sizzle Chest
03-15-2017, 07:22 PM
Been following your threads for long time and didn't realized you were from Naples!!!
We love it so much that we are planning to be there again next year! I'll make sure to
touch base with you before then.

Tom

Sounds great Tom. Please do!