PDA

View Full Version : Topcoat

Don M
03-08-2017, 05:12 AM
I'm not bashing, I'm not promoting and I'm not providing a link (if you want to look it up, use your imagination to figure the URL).

I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this stuff FLOODING social media? It's advertised as a sealant, but with the properties of a coating AND it "sticks to itself" so it can create a film build. It is purported to act like a coating, but longevity is "only "3-6 months."

They state that to clean a lightly dirty car, just spray more Topcoat on and wipe the dirt away (like a rinseless wash) or on a more heavily soiled car, to hose it down, use a plain sponge/no soap and wipe the car off, then rinse.

They seem to be big on 'dry wiping' minor blemishes (light dust etc). And that it can be used on ANY surface from cloth to paint to chrome to rubber and leather etc.

I would be ALMOST willing to try this on the wife's Explorer, but I'm saving for the McKee's 37 coating for MY car.

I was just wondering if anyone else has watched their "How It Works" video and had any thoughts on their claims?

Jeremy1976
03-08-2017, 05:57 AM
I'm not bashing, I'm not promoting and I'm not providing a link (if you want to look it up, use your imagination to figure the URL).

I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this stuff FLOODING social media? It's advertised as a sealant, but with the properties of a coating AND it "sticks to itself" so it can create a film build. It is purported to act like a coating, but longevity is "only "3-6 months."

They state that to clean a lightly dirty car, just spray more Topcoat on and wipe the dirt away (like a rinseless wash) or on a more heavily soiled car, to hose it down, use a plain sponge/no soap and wipe the car off, then rinse.

They seem to be big on 'dry wiping' minor blemishes (light dust etc). And that it can be used on ANY surface from cloth to paint to chrome to rubber and leather etc.

I would be ALMOST willing to try this on the wife's Explorer, but I'm saving for the McKee's 37 coating for MY car.

I was just wondering if anyone else has watched their "How It Works" video and had any thoughts on their claims?

Yes, I have. I actually challenged the owner on the product. Essentially it is to me, considered on the same line as a glaze. It hides and covers up minor scratches and swirls. Its one of those "if it sounds too good to be true it is" products.

I have been seeing it quite a bit on Facebook as well. The owner does not like it when I chime in...

Don M
03-08-2017, 05:58 AM
Yes, I have. I actually challenged the owner on the product. Essentially it is to me, considered on the same line as a glaze. It hides and covers up minor scratches and swirls. Its one of those "if it sounds too good to be true it is" products.

I have been seeing it quite a bit on Facebook as well. The owner does not like it when I chime in...

LOL, he had the same attitude with me ...

BTW, Happy Birthday

Jeremy1976
03-08-2017, 06:35 AM
LOL, he had the same attitude with me ...

BTW, Happy Birthday

Thanks Don! Much appreciated!

PaulMys
03-09-2017, 09:56 PM
Just looked this "miracle juice" up.

WOW!! Why in the hell am I wasting my time here on AG when I could never, never wash my truck again??

And what a bargain at only $311.74 WAIT!! Price slashed to $199.97 a gallon!!

F'n thieves. Lmao

(Oh, left my 2 cents on the Youtube comments section). ;)

Don M
03-10-2017, 05:47 AM
just looked this "miracle juice" up.

wow!! why in the hell am i wasting my time here on ag when i could never, never wash my truck again??

And what a bargain at only $311.74 wait!! price slashed to $199.97 a gallon!!

F'n thieves. Lmao

(oh, left my 2 cents on the youtube comments section). ;)

lol