PDA

View Full Version : P21S Customer service

dontsleeponit
11-20-2007, 12:10 PM
So I have a bottle of the P21S paintwork cleansing lotion, and I think its a great product that works just as advertised. Ive had the bottle for about ayear but only have used it twice, so theres at least 3/4 left. Its kept with all my other detailing stuff in the garage, and for some reason it has turned very liquidy.

If any of you have seen this stuff before, it separates in the bottle into what looks like oil and creme. Well, this is normal, and mine no longer does this. It just stays a very thin liquid, and its suppose to be thicker.

I emailed P21S about it, and they got back to me right away telling me to shake it well. I emailed them back and told them ive shaken it very well, still the same. I also explained that none of my other detailing products have any problems, and they are all stored in the same place. It was never allowed to freeze, and it also never got too hot.

So long story short, after a few emails, and after I emailed them the production date on the bottle, they asked me to mail it to them, and they will replace the bottle for me. They said theyve had no complaints similar t mine, and they would like me to be 100% satisfied with their product. I was very happy to hear this from a company that IMHO makes good stuff.

So I will be mailing it out today. Just wanted to let everyone know they can contact P21S if they have any issues with their products. They were very nice and helpful in their emails. I expect them to mail me a new bottle sometime soon, but if they dont I will update this thread.

budman3
11-20-2007, 12:33 PM
P21S paintwork cleanser is another underrated product. It leaves a great base for any wax. I totally know what you are describing the product to be, kind of light and fluffy. I'm not sure why it would seperate or 'deflate' but I'm glad P21S is taking care of you. I had an issue with a Mother's product and they sent out a new bottle... no questions asked. There's great CS everywhere in the detail supply world.

ScottB
11-21-2007, 10:42 PM
I have a bottle over a year old and still mixes well, and yes it does seperate with liquid at bottom. Glad to see they worked with you however as Customer Service usually comes back will word of praise and addtl sales.

MrBenz
11-22-2007, 06:51 AM
I live about 15 miles from the P21S company...I once stopped by to see them and they were very nice folks...Some times people think it's a hassle to return a product...bu it is obvious that they want to see the product and try to figure out what went wrong...or they may return it to the manufacturer in Europe and have their chemists test it....

dontsleeponit
11-29-2007, 03:19 PM
Update:

Received the package from P21S today. They did replace my bottle of paintwork cleansing lotion, so they get a big thumbs up for that.

On the other hand, for some odd reason, they sent the original bottle back to me as well. This was strange to me because it appears that they didnt even open the bottle to look at it. I put some tape around the outside of the cap and it was still there, I know its my tape because I did kind of a sloppy job putting it on. Its just strange to me, because I thought they would at least look inside the bottle to maybe see what had happened.

O well, at least I got my replacement. Im a satisfied customer.

mrb
12-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Next time tell PS that the lid on there carnuada wax is terrible. You can not close it after opened or open it to reuse it. The acts like it is always crossed threaded.