PDA

View Full Version : Any Detail site's around CA

jesselyons2002
11-19-2007, 08:31 PM
Just wondering. I hate waiting a week to get a package. Sorry don't know why I said four days.

Tex Star Detail
11-19-2007, 08:47 PM
not off the top of my head.I think the wait is worth it.

You could always up your shipping to next day or such through AG.

2KLS1
11-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Just wondering. I hate wait four days to get a package.
What do you mean by site? Are you talking about a local supply store or something?

Tex Star Detail
11-19-2007, 09:14 PM
I'm thinking he is talking about an online store close to him.

Like AG is in Florida. So the Florida folks will get theirs faster, usually. He's looking for something in Ca.

I just say order from AG and wait or upgrade your shipping. I don't think any AGer's are going to send business to competitor. IMHO

DantheMan
11-19-2007, 09:17 PM
I can think of one, but you're not going to find a one stop shop like AG anywhere else.

2KLS1
11-19-2007, 09:22 PM
I'm thinking he is talking about an online store close to him.

Like AG is in Florida. So the Florida folks will get theirs faster, usually. He's looking for something in Ca.

I just say order from AG and wait or upgrade your shipping. I don't think any AGer's are going to send business to competitor. IMHO
I get it. I know of a couple of stores based in California but you're still going to wait a couple of days anyway. And if you are getting your stuff in four days from AG that is pretty good. I usually wait about week.

Tex Star Detail
11-19-2007, 09:38 PM
true. I get mine in 7ish days. If you get your order in 4, thumbs up.

wytstang
11-19-2007, 11:47 PM
google Excel Detail Patrick is great, all I can say here.

supercharged
11-20-2007, 05:33 AM
Just wondering. I hate waiting a week to get a package. Sorry don't know why I said four days.
I hate paying tax and paying for shipping. When you order from AG, no tax, and shipping is free when using coupon AGO on purchases $75 and up.