PDA

View Full Version : Which Rupes to get...

Pages : 1 [2]

Levithan9
02-21-2017, 03:37 PM
they canceled the order. If i NEEDED it, I would have raised all hell to get it.

But, it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. YOUR website allowed the price to go thru. It also charged my credit card. I think from a customers standpoint, the price should be honored.

Just my .02 cents

DaveT435
02-21-2017, 03:48 PM
they canceled the order. If i NEEDED it, I would have raised all hell to get it.

But, it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. YOUR website allowed the price to go thru. It also charged my credit card. I think from a customers standpoint, the price should be honored.

Just my .02 cents

If you complained about it they may honor it. Personally I'm not going to, it was an honest mistake. It did say in the sale info that it wasn't included in the sale.

DaveT435
02-21-2017, 03:50 PM
That is the same reason why I asked. I am waiting for a call back.

Did you place an order for one? Would have been a great time to order an ibird lol

The Guz
02-21-2017, 03:59 PM

Just my .02 cents

They should honor it.

Did you place an order for one? Would have been a great time to order an ibird lol

I already have an ibrid and I got a discount when I ordered it on Autopia as the discount code slipped through the cracks:). Autopia honored the discount for it. But I placed an order for a duetto over the weekend just to have it even though I already have a mini, nano and an LHR15 MK2. The only reason I wanted the duetto was to have a polisher for when my brother comes around to help me from time to time.

DaveT435
02-21-2017, 04:10 PM
They should honor it. Yes it was a mistake but the consumer should not be the one to have to cover the cost for the mistake.

I already have an ibrid and I got a discount when I ordered it on Autopia as the discount code slipped through the cracks:). Autopia honored the discount for it. But I placed an order for a duetto over the weekend just to have it even though I already have a mini, nano and an LHR15 MK2. The only reason I wanted the duetto was to have a polisher for when my brother comes around to help me from time to time.

Sounds like we have the same collection of polishers lol. I've got the three Rupes you mentioned, along with a few other polishers. I bought the Flex XFE7 recently. I was going to get the Duetto because I've read a lot of good things about it and one of my son's likes the smaller bodied machines. All the machines I have and he prefers the PC over any of them. I figure the Duetto would be a long throw machine he would give a chance.

DaveT435
02-21-2017, 05:36 PM

Just my .02 cents

I just wish there would be as much attention given to my order that I placed Saturday, a day before the machine order, I haven't heard anything about that on since the original order confirmation. So it's going to be at least Wednesday before an order I placed on Saturday is shipped.

Levithan9
02-23-2017, 03:37 PM
well guys, where Autogeek dropped the ball, a fellow member picked it up.

I'm going to keep his name private, but a big thanks to THE MAN for working out the details on selling me his Rupes HD MKII 15.

All this for a little more than I was going to get the old school Rupes 15 for.

atgonzales
02-23-2017, 03:43 PM
Outstanding

Sent from my iPad using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)