PDA

View Full Version : Poor boy vs duragloss

KWOLDIE
02-18-2017, 11:07 AM
mobile detailer in the Florida Keys not doing correction work at this time always work in the sun using AIO and waterless wash lots of white cars who do you think has the better product line. Any input would be greatly appreciated
KWOLDIE

Jowillie
02-18-2017, 03:29 PM
Might be worth your while to get samples of each product and judge for yourself. Do you consider things like value for dollar invested, customer satisfaction with your end result, ease of use, product availability and other business factors involved?

van185
02-18-2017, 04:22 PM
I have not used Duragloss in years but have used the Poorboys AIO for the past 4 or 5 years and love the stuff. It leaves a great finish and last for awhile also. I have not had any complaints at all. I really like the smell of Duragloss but the Poorboys line is one of the best for the price. MY choice would be Poorboys but everyone will have a different opinion.

Kamakaz1961
02-18-2017, 05:23 PM
I can't comment much on Duragloss products except Aquawax which IMO is one of the best spray wax/detailer out there. As for Pooboy's I can tell you from 1st hand experience it is a great product. You can work in the Sun (if you have too) and apply the wax or AIO. I would guess Duragloss would be the same quality. IMO Poorboy's products are some of the most under rated products out there and are just as good or in some cases better than the more expensive brands.

fightnews
02-18-2017, 07:34 PM
mobile detailer in the Florida Keys not doing correction work at this time always work in the sun using AIO and waterless wash lots of white cars who do you think has the better product line. Any input would be greatly appreciated
KWOLDIE

it must be tough to wash cars in the direct sun all the time, how do you stop the soap or whatever from drying on the car before you rinse or dry it?

AZpolisher15
02-19-2017, 01:26 AM
Duragloss would be a great choice. I've been absolutely amazed at the shine/gloss that 111 produces. And 105 is a great chemical cleaner and has a more of a carnauba look than the 111. Durability on both is what I'd call "above average". Theres nothing about either one that I don't like. Applied with 601 the durability is even better. The price is right, too. Bump either one with Aquawax after washes and either product will go several months.

Larry A
02-19-2017, 07:45 PM
Either one would be great. I myself like duragloss for a one step. Poorboys polish with sealant and polish with carnuba is also great . For a black car Black Hole followed with Collinite 476 is outstanding.