PDA

View Full Version : Video looping???

Aaryn NZ
02-17-2017, 03:04 PM
Hey Mike,

This may be a super easy question for you or a lot of others but I am not overly flash with the ins & out of too much cleverness with a computer. What I would like to know, & of course - ask your permission first, is is there a way to download your videos onto a USB stick & have it "looping" continually. I would like to have a set up like this in the shop on a TV screen.

Thank you Mike. :dblthumb2:

Aaryn NZ.

Mantilgh
02-17-2017, 07:17 PM
That would be cool to do.

Just a heads up on Mike. He's got Competition Ready classes this weekend, then IDA SV testing on Monday, so he might be a bit too busy to respond for a couple of days.

Aaryn NZ
02-18-2017, 03:59 AM
That would be cool to do.

Just a heads up on Mike. He's got Competition Ready classes this weekend, then IDA SV testing on Monday, so he might be a bit too busy to respond for a couple of days.

Yeah, I hope it can be done somehow, & obviously be allowed to do this. :xyxthumbs:

I have been following along on Facebook with the progress in the Competition Ready Class, looks like they have had a busy day but O sooo much fun. Jealousy is eating me up a bit. Ahh, yes, I forgot about the IDA testing too, even more jealous now! Starting to suspect Mike is actually part android for the amount of work he does, & I'm sure when he finds a minute he will reply, good enough for me.

Hmm, android - c'mon Mike, whats the real deal with your leg? I know you love what you do but most humans can't do this much . . :work:

Aaryn NZ. :dblthumb2:

Mantilgh
02-18-2017, 08:51 AM
He's seems to be one of those people I would consider to be "hard core", seriously devoted.

Then he has this:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/competition-ready-velocity-channel/107587-wow-need-my-best-competition-ready-team-ever-glendale-california-thursday-february-23rd.html

Aaryn NZ
02-20-2017, 12:36 PM
He's seems to be one of those people I would consider to be "hard core", seriously devoted.

Then he has this:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/competition-ready-velocity-channel/107587-wow-need-my-best-competition-ready-team-ever-glendale-california-thursday-february-23rd.html

He is exactly that. :props:

Yeah, as much as I enjoy seeing the photos here or on Facebook, of the Competition Ready TV show, we don't get to enjoy watching the show down here . . . not yet anyhow. And there's some complicated logistics involved to attempt to help out for an episode. One day though, one day It'll all fall into place. :dblthumb2:

Aaryn NZ.

Aaryn NZ
03-13-2017, 12:35 PM
:bump2: Hey Mike, I know you'll be super busy but if you have a spare minute.

Thanks Mike. :dblthumb2:

Aaryn NZ.