PDA

View Full Version : Sonax Cut & Finish

ViperGuy21
02-16-2017, 03:15 PM
Haven't heard much about this. Claims to cut almost as much as Cutmax, yet finish almost as well a a polish. Sounds like the perfect product for a 1-step polish in theory.

Is it really as as good as Sonax claims???

Thanks in advance for any/all feedback!

fightnews
02-16-2017, 05:43 PM
Haven't heard much about this. Claims to cut almost as much as Cutmax, yet finish almost as well a a polish. Sounds like the perfect product for a 1-step polish in theory.

Is it really as as good as Sonax claims???

Thanks in advance for any/all feedback!

i dont know i got the perfect finish three six as a free bonus, the directions put me off. its like make a pass for twenty seconds then reduce pressure for thirty seconds.

ok so if it cuts like a compound for one pass then finishes like a polish for a pass and a half what good is that? i think i would rather stick with a regular cut then a finish as in two separate products. but hey who knows maybe it works great.

ViperGuy21
02-16-2017, 06:16 PM
I have the Cutmax and EX 04-06 and love them both, but C&F sounds like a great product too and am just hoping to get some feedback from users.

I'd love to have this to offer as my one-step polish if it is as good as Sonax says it is

GSKR
02-16-2017, 11:51 PM
I hate buying into hype but this brand cut and finish is some great stuff.I had numerous chances to use it on extreme makeovers and it's a great product.

ViperGuy21
02-17-2017, 12:36 AM
I hate buying into hype but this brand cut and finish is some great stuff.I had numerous chances to use it on extreme makeovers and it's a great product.

Thanks for the feedback!

Would you happen to have any before/after pics??

fightnews
02-17-2017, 04:12 AM
i actually got the perfect finish 4-6 maybe ill give it a shot this weekend, prob not though i was gonna use the new griots stuff

Desertnate
02-17-2017, 08:29 AM

Where would you put it on the cut scale? Would it be similar to Menzerna 2500 or Wolfgang Swirl Remover?

My current polish inventory is starting to run down and I'm looking to try a new brand, but need something that works well on hard, black, German (VW), paint.

Since it was revealed at SEMA I was hoping either a forum member or one of the Autogeek staff would do a review, but it hasn't received much attention.