PDA

View Full Version : Where are you headed for Thanksgiving?

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
11-17-2007, 08:22 AM
Its here this week, feels like it came from no where! Whats everyone got planned for Turkey Day!
Anyone doing the running around between two families? Or are you getting lucky and staying home for some football and a meal being served at your dinner table...:cheers:

trhland
11-17-2007, 08:44 AM
my MOMMYS house:D

HighEndDetail
11-17-2007, 08:52 AM
Headed to Tenn. to meet up with the gf's dad

Tonya
11-17-2007, 09:06 AM
I will be headed to my brother house, only 20 minute road trip. I just have to make a few side dishes. Then I always stay until all the dishes are done... my sister-in-law loves me. That beats cooking a turkey any day IMO. ;)

sparkie
11-17-2007, 09:22 AM
Work:mad:

joe.p
11-17-2007, 09:26 AM
I just have to Bring a side dishe. Sorry Tonya i have to cancel :p..i'm up for a double shift on Thanksgiving but i'm trying to reschedule if i can't i'll take a pass on the Holiday pay and spend the day with Mommy..

ScottB
11-17-2007, 09:48 AM
taking the boys and wife to Disney World Tuesday and Wednesday. Then back home early on Thursday to meet Grandpa at the Country Club for a Thanksgiving Feast. I did however get suckered into coming into the office on Monday !

Mike T
11-17-2007, 09:57 AM
The wife and I are headed to my parents house for a small feast.

supercharged
11-17-2007, 10:16 AM
Work:mad:
You are not along, Sparkie! I'm gonna work too. Which is fine, management is off, I can spend more time looking at more detailing products!:buffing::D

P1et
11-17-2007, 03:54 PM
Which reminds me, I need to slap another layer of wax on the truck before we hit the road!!! And perhaps a layer or two of sealant on the bumper. Gotta be ready!

Larry A
11-17-2007, 04:26 PM
Me my wife and about 1/2 of the family are going out .

rwisejr
11-17-2007, 04:59 PM
Popping serveral family members in a 15 passenger van and heading down to Florida to invade my parents house !!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary Sword
11-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Going to mom & dads for one of mom's great Thanksgiving Dinners. I think I'll starve myself until Thursday. I hope everyone has a great holiday.

Jimmie
11-17-2007, 07:39 PM
House full of family here. Thanksgiving dinner followed by movies. Got "Ratatouille" for the little ones and "Transformers" after they go to bed. All girls shop on Friday, guys ???
Hope everyone enjoys Thanksgiving.

Tonya
11-17-2007, 09:23 PM
Sorry Tonya i have to cancel :p..i'm up for a double shift on Thanksgiving but i'm trying to reschedule if i can't i'll take a pass on the Holiday pay and spend the day with Mommy..
Joe.p I am not sure if I could take you as my side dish for several reasons, first the concept is to share your side dish.. if I ever got a hold of you I would not be sharing, not even with family! ;) Second I am not sure I would want you to met my family. I don't mean that in a harsh way... it's just that I am not even sure I could handle you... I mean you do have a reputation of the AG ladies man..I am not sure what would my family think. I am confident they would be confused.
So why don't you come to Ohio and we can have a nice dinner for two with a little candle light and a nice bottle of wine. Oh yeah.... don't worry you will have a very nice desert, trust me it will put a smile on your face ;) I am confident you will be thankful for your happy ending. Trust me I will make sure it is a Thanksgiving you will remember.:buffing: Let me know if your schedule changes. ;) j/k