PDA

View Full Version : New to Me products

onawrxhigh
02-03-2017, 08:59 PM
I am a little late to the party when I came to getting on the Megs DAMF system bandwagon. I finally got a chance to purchase the 5 inch starter kit and a few extras. A few of those extras was a jar of DODO Juice Black widow wax and a bottle of M101. My wife has a black Santa Fe. Well I got everything yesterday and this afternoon I wanted to test everything out on here car. Now mind you our vehicles sit outside 24/7 and here black car has issues that I needed to clear up. I did a test hit on the hood with the DAMF correction compound which I would say brought the paint back to 95 percent on the half of the hood on the other half I used the M101 as another test and would say its 98 percent. I then went over the entire hood with the DAMF polish to see if that would liven it up more and it did. lastly I put a layer of DODO Juice Black widow on the hood and all I can say is wow. I have never seen reflections like this before. Sorry no befores

UTdetailing
02-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Nice work!

onawrxhigh
02-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Thanks

vobro
02-03-2017, 09:58 PM
Nice! Yes the MF system is great

onawrxhigh
02-04-2017, 01:42 AM
vobro,

yes it is never thought it would make paint correction that easy. Meg's really did their homework with it.

Paul A.
02-04-2017, 09:11 AM
Nice reflection shots wxrhigh! And YOU did it...not some pro detailer! That's cool as hell isn't it?

Plus the fact you say you got to about 98% correction...that's about 110% to everyone else who sees it. You're gonna have friends and family asking you to do their's soon.

onawrxhigh
02-04-2017, 10:28 AM
Paul I know right. It is funny I already have my brother in law wanting his new audi done this spring along with his wifes GMC. I took a look a few minutes ago now that we actually have sun and clear sky and in the sun spots maybe I can see a little very fine swirl mark. So I will say 98 to 99 percent corrected.

Kamakaz1961
02-04-2017, 10:35 AM
You are never late to the party for having fun detailing your ride. You made that look good. Welcome to AGO

Guyb
02-04-2017, 01:09 PM
That's a nice reflection shot. You will find a black vehicles fun to work on. They are always needing something.

Belair
02-04-2017, 09:02 PM
I had the same "Wow" reaction when I first used the DAMF system a few years ago after it first came out; made the novice machine detailer in me feel very confident & proud as well as wishing I'd used a polisher sooner instead of working by hand.

onawrxhigh
02-04-2017, 09:27 PM
Yeah I know what you mean about using the machine. My first car was a white 87 regal then a black ranger. the machine back then would have made the ranger really pop. lol

fightnews
02-05-2017, 04:43 AM
I am a little late to the party when I came to getting on the Megs DAMF system bandwagon. I finally got a chance to purchase the 5 inch starter kit and a few extras. A few of those extras was a jar of DODO Juice Black widow wax and a bottle of M101. My wife has a black Santa Fe. Well I got everything yesterday and this afternoon I wanted to test everything out on here car. Now mind you our vehicles sit outside 24/7 and here black car has issues that I needed to clear up. I did a test hit on the hood with the DAMF correction compound which I would say brought the paint back to 95 percent on the half of the hood on the other half I used the M101 as another test and would say its 98 percent. I then went over the entire hood with the DAMF polish to see if that would liven it up more and it did. lastly I put a layer of DODO Juice Black widow on the hood and all I can say is wow. I have never seen reflections like this before. Sorry no befores

looks great did you upload those pics from ur computer or how did u do it? been having trouble with mine

onawrxhigh
02-05-2017, 01:48 PM
uploaded them to the gallery and went from there.