PDA

View Full Version : Griots Excellent Service

Jaretr1
02-02-2017, 12:33 PM
A friend of mine (not on this board) had the original Griots Garage DA polisher. At best, it wasnt very good, but his seemed to have problems spinning pads in the air now. He wanted a new polisher and asked me for my recommendation. I recommended before he buy anything, contact Griots as they warranty the polishers for life. He did, and they offered to replace his polisher with the current GG6" or give him full credit towards the upgrade of one of the BOSS models. I naturally recommended he get the BOSS. He owns a van and that will help him.

People often love to post stories about all the bad service they receive, but truth be told, in this industry, most retailers and manufacturers really provide great service and stand behind their products. Griots is among them and kudos to them!

briarpatch
02-02-2017, 12:40 PM
They're known to have top shelf customer service....thanks for sharing this story

VISITOR
02-07-2017, 04:08 AM
http://iphone-mend.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/TopRatedCustomerServiceIcon.png :xyxthumbs:

Ceerokz
03-06-2017, 08:03 PM
Griot's is awesome!

ScottH
03-06-2017, 09:27 PM
Please let me second that - had a problem with one of my GG6's motors that new brushes didn't solve. Returned it and in a week had a new one.

Will always be a customer for life.

ScottH

cyclops
03-06-2017, 09:39 PM
Always love reading posts like this. Hope your friend enjoys his new tool and lets you borrow it of course. :buffing:

Dan K
03-06-2017, 09:46 PM
A friend of my was cleaning the pad on his GG6 on the fly a few years back, his towel got wrapped around the shaft and the shaft snapped. Griots replaced his unit free of charge also.

LEDetailing
03-06-2017, 10:42 PM
Sounds like a good company to keep patronizing. I have a few GG products and they all work as advertised. Would like to compare the boss 15 to my Rupes 15 II. The Boss MF pads really impressed me. The packaging was even well thought out and very useful/reusable. Same for fast correcting cream.

dlc95
03-06-2017, 10:52 PM
That is remarkable!

I had their first generation tool, and wasn't overly impressed. To go from that too to the current model.... He must be one happy camper!