PDA

View Full Version : Auto Detailing at its finest!

Souldetailer
02-01-2017, 10:41 AM
Hey everybody. So my wife is out of town on business this week and I have the day off. Decided my "Lacey" is going to receive some lovin'. Got up early, fixed a pot coffee, put some tunes on and really "dug" into the forum. Had many of my questions answered and also found information that raised new questions, which in turn, were answered. Sure, I post questions that may have already been asked before , sometimes because of time constraints, sometimes due to laziness. But sitting here chilling and really digging in, fed my "Autogeek". Having a blast and I have you all to thank. I highly recommend this if you have some time and are feeling "autogeeky". Thanks and have a great day. My Lacey awaits me.

Peace,

Darrin

fly07sti
02-01-2017, 10:54 AM
Enjoy!

parshooter
02-01-2017, 11:00 AM
So, you have any pictures of Lacey ?

Souldetailer
02-01-2017, 08:12 PM
So, you have any pictures of Lacey ?

Didn't get her finished today, life got in the way. I'll post when she's done. Thanks for asking.

BrutalNoodle
02-02-2017, 01:08 AM
Had many of my questions answered and also found information that raised new questions, which in turn, were answered.

Peace,

Darrin

:laughing: Nicely put! It seems we've taken the same trip.

Pretty cool for you to share your thought of the place. I thoroughly enjoy the community as well. Always had a blast chatting & sharing.

Cheers, Darrin! :props:

Paul A.
02-02-2017, 08:50 AM
I share your thoughts, Soul. This is the first place i go to whenever i sit down wiff my computin' machine and most times I never get to any other intended destinations online! It's the character of this place that has made it home for me.

And your Lacey is the benefactor.