PDA

View Full Version : wets or wolfgang exterior trim sealant?

fightnews
01-29-2017, 06:21 AM
just used this for the first time weeks ago. its def the best i've used so far, my question is, are you guys doing multiple coats of the stuff or is one sufficient?

also how are you guys cleaning the trim in between coats? just using regular car soap and or quick detailer?

tpr1634
01-29-2017, 07:29 AM
I noticed to many layers and it flakes some for a lack of a better word. I just clean all my trim as during a normal wash.

GSKR
01-29-2017, 07:34 AM
The additional coats depends on what you are trying to protect.I tried using trim sealant on a travel trailer the other day.I ended up just using c4 one coat and done.

Automoglow
02-16-2017, 05:09 PM
I thinking about trying out this WETS stuff for my new Kia plastic trim and rubber. Do you normally apply this during your weekly wash?

fightnews
02-16-2017, 05:26 PM
I thinking about trying out this WETS stuff for my new Kia plastic trim and rubber. Do you normally apply this during your weekly wash?

no just once every few months. i use it on my kia too. another one that might be better is the blackfire total trim and tire sealant. i used it before the wets and it made the trim darker but they are both good. just follow the directions u need to use an all purpouse cleaner before applying