PDA

View Full Version : pinnicle microfiber wash!! anyone have this?

trhland
11-16-2007, 10:53 AM
i need to order some more microfiber wash and have been useing microrestore and was thinking of trying this is it anybetter?

Jimmie
11-16-2007, 11:13 AM
Tom this isn't answering your question but have you checked out Micro Restore being on sale. Gallon, $24.99.
"Uncapping the Micro Rejuvenator bottle, is like stepping into a fresh spring meadow." Could there be coconuts in that meadow???????

trhland
11-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Tom this isn't answering your question but have you checked out Micro Restore being on sale. Gallon, $24.99.
"Uncapping the Micro Rejuvenator bottle, is like stepping into a fresh spring meadow." Could there be coconuts in that meadow???????
god i hope so

AUdakota
11-16-2007, 11:20 AM
I know when I asked this a while ago people told me they were very similar......

PS have you asked meghan or max whether or not they can send you 55 gallon drums yet??

trhland
11-16-2007, 11:36 AM
I know when I asked this a while ago people told me they were very similar......

PS have you asked meghan or max whether or not they can send you 55 gallon drums yet??
yes i just ordered a 55 gallon drum of pinnicle shampoo!!! it was on sale for 6 grand:D

AUdakota
11-16-2007, 11:42 AM
fantastic!!!!

I can only assume you have to hoses running out the top one goes to the shower and the other runs by your bed so you can sniff the oils as you drift off to sleep.

trhland
11-16-2007, 12:15 PM
fantastic!!!!

I can only assume you have to hoses running out the top one goes to the shower and the other runs by your bed so you can sniff the oils as you drift off to sleep.
that would be wonderfull

trlblazer3
11-16-2007, 12:55 PM
I've used both Pinnacle's and Micro Restore's, and in my opinion they are both very similar. Pinnacle's did seem to make my towels a little more "fluffy", but it wasn't that big of a difference. I've just been using Micro Restore as its much more economical and still provides excellent results.

trhland
11-16-2007, 01:07 PM
I've used both Pinnacle's and Micro Restore's, and in my opinion they are both very similar. Pinnacle's did seem to make my towels a little more "fluffy", but it wasn't that big of a difference. I've just been using Micro Restore as its much more economical and still provides excellent results.
thats what dwayne said when i ordered before i wasgoing to buy the micro restore and i asked him about pinnicles and he says he likes then better so i orderd it ill give it a try. nothing but the best for my microfibers:D

trlblazer3
11-16-2007, 02:38 PM
You'll enjoy the Pinnacle version I'm sure. Its a quality product, but I couldn't tell that much of a differnce to justify the extra $. I'd rather that go to a nicer polish/wax etc.

supercharged
11-16-2007, 09:00 PM
both work well, Pinnacle and Micro Restore.

ScottB
11-16-2007, 11:26 PM
i need to order some more microfiber wash and have been useing microrestore and was thinking of trying this is it anybetter?

I have had and use both, truthfully they are interchangable. Wifey likes the premeasuring top on Microrestore, but I like the color of the Rejuvinator. She does laundry, so she wins :D

klumzypinoy
11-17-2007, 03:21 AM
I've tried pinnacle and micro restore. Both smell almost like fart to me :P. I'd go for the cheaper one as both seem to work the same...

supercharged
11-17-2007, 03:52 AM
I have had and use both, truthfully they are interchangable. Wifey likes the premeasuring top on Microrestore, but I like the color of the Rejuvinator. She does laundry, so she wins :D
I love that premeasuring top on Microrestore!