PDA

View Full Version : FLEX XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher IN STOCK!

Meghan
01-24-2017, 04:22 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/688/AG-FP-01-21-2017-FXFE-NONSITE_002_.jpg

The next big thing in the FLEX Polisher line up!

The FLEX XFE7-15 150 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher is a free-spinning, dual action paint polishing machine that embodies everything that is “FLEX”. From the same manufacturer that brought you the FLEX XC3401, the FLEX XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher has a 15 mm stroke length to cover more area and help you breeze through a detail. The extra cooling vents to prevent overheating, and a more streamlined, ergonomically correct body, along with the massive throw, makes the FLEX XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher a serious contender in the world of long throw polishers.

http://ep.yimg.com/ay/autogeek/flex-xfe7-15-long-stroke-orbital-polisher-1.gif

SHOP NOW, IN STOCK! (http://www.autogeek.net/flex-xfe7-15-orbital-polisher.html)

DaveT435
01-24-2017, 04:39 PM
I ordered one Saturday morning...maybe the first one ordered...still hasn't shipped though :(

Question also...there were rumors there was going to be a 5" plate available for it. Do you know if there is any truth to them??

GSKR
01-24-2017, 06:55 PM
Interesting may have to purchase one.

rkavanau
01-24-2017, 07:38 PM
Placed an order for one Saturday as well, that has yet to ship.

david b
01-24-2017, 07:52 PM
Help me understand the price point. This dual action polisher is priced higher than the "Beast" - the 3401 - why not just go with the 3401 and "power" through a detail? Sorry to suck the helium out of the XFE7-15 party balloon...just sayin.

DaveT435
01-24-2017, 08:09 PM
Help me understand the price point. This dual action polisher is priced higher than the "Beast" - the 3401 - why not just go with the 3401 and "power" through a detail? Sorry to suck the helium out of the XFE7-15 party balloon...just sayin.

No problem, I had a 3401. I sold it, not saying it's a bad machine. In my particular situation the long throws work better for me. A few bucks more to save me a lot of pain...I'll pay it.

DaveT435
01-24-2017, 08:25 PM

I'm assuming they have warehouse help issues. Someone else posted about a week or so ago about it taking 2 or 3 days to ship. Kind of unusual to place an order at the beginning of a sale and and not have it ship within a couple work days. Oh well...it will get here when it gets here I guess.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
01-25-2017, 01:06 AM
Outstanding!

I remember seeing a 5" plate being used at the SEMA show. Hopefully it makes it to market soon with the updated XFE.

Meghan
01-25-2017, 02:12 PM
I ordered one Saturday morning...maybe the first one ordered...still hasn't shipped though :(
Question also...there were rumors there was going to be a 5" plate available for it. Do you know if there is any truth to them??
Buff and Shines pads have been a hit and we sold out fast, we spoke today your order is going out Next Day Air tomorrow as soon as the pad shipment arrives.

Shortage of pads, we spoke today your order is going out Next Day Air tomorrow as well.

I'm assuming they have warehouse help issues. Someone else posted about a week or so ago about it taking 2 or 3 days to ship. Kind of unusual to place an order at the beginning of a sale and and not have it ship within a couple work days. Oh well...it will get here when it gets here I guess.
No Help issues here, we have a solid staff that we are very proud of, above guys had other items on the order we were waiting on.

Outstanding!
I remember seeing a 5" plate being used at the SEMA show. Hopefully it makes it to market soon with the updated XFE.

As for the 5" Backing Plate those will go on sale today!!!

DaveT435
01-25-2017, 05:43 PM
Good to hear you have no help issues. I dealt with that a lot over the years, it's not fun. Thanks for everything Meghan. Above and beyond customers service as usual. If you can get my 5" plate in with that order it would be great, if not no big deal. Order number is 1166472. Thanks again.

Meghan
01-25-2017, 09:22 PM
Good to hear you have no help issues. I dealt with that a lot over the years, it's not fun. Thanks for everything Meghan. Above and beyond customers service as usual. If you can get my 5" plate in with that order it would be great, if not no big deal. Order number is 1166472. Thanks again.

You are all taken care of!

DaveT435
01-25-2017, 09:28 PM
You are all taken care of!

Thank you Meghan! You've been so helpful. I really appreciate everything.

rkavanau
01-25-2017, 09:32 PM
Buff and Shines pads have been a hit and we sold out fast, we spoke today your order is going out Next Day Air tomorrow as soon as the pad shipment arrives.

Shortage of pads, we spoke today your order is going out Next Day Air tomorrow as well.

No Help issues here, we have a solid staff that we are very proud of, above guys had other items on the order we were waiting on.

As for the 5" Backing Plate those will go on sale today!!!

Thank you for the excellent customer service Meghan!!