PDA

View Full Version : How do you like my new logo...

Bonifax
11-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Hi folks, well this started as a weekend project and the idea is to detail for money only on weekends, in fact is my hobby as I have a full time job, but as detailing is my passion I guess there is nothing wrong making a few extra bucks on the weekend so I can spend it all here at AG hehe. My wife is a GDesigner so I asked her to make me a logo for my new enterprise, let me hear if you like it.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a193/bonifaxancheyta/MobileShine2.png

AjNavo61490
11-15-2007, 08:23 PM
pretty good man.. is this a business card?

heres some tips to add on there

-catchy slogan
-pic of a nice import car (merc, bmw, porsche, ect) if you have extra space
-contact info
-website

GOOD LUCK

mixxer
11-15-2007, 08:57 PM
thats nice, im in the same situation and i was thinking of doing cards also.

Bonifax
11-16-2007, 08:48 AM
pretty good man.. is this a business card?

heres some tips to add on there

-catchy slogan
-pic of a nice import car (merc, bmw, porsche, ect) if you have extra space
-contact info
-website

GOOD LUCK

This is the logo but I was thinking of doing cards with the slogan and some info. Thanx for the advise. :cheers:

thats nice, im in the same situation and i was thinking of doing cards also.

If you want a logo PM me :D

Jimmie
11-16-2007, 11:19 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a193/bonifaxancheyta/MobileShine2.png

Very nice. I like your logo a lot.

BigFloppy
11-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Hi folks, well this started as a weekend project and the idea is to detail for money only on weekends, in fact is my hobby as I have a full time job, but as detailing is my passion I guess there is nothing wrong making a few extra bucks on the weekend so I can spend it all here at AG hehe. My wife is a GDesigner so I asked her to make me a logo for my new enterprise, let me hear if you like it.

And the question that comes up next is... Does your wife want to create more designs for the guys on here? (freebies of course!!)

mixxer
11-16-2007, 05:13 PM
:whs:

AjNavo61490
11-16-2007, 05:30 PM
pm'd :D

PTRon
11-16-2007, 06:19 PM
Love it! Now go take her out to a nice restaurant, it'll still be cheaper than if you had to pay someone to design it.