PDA

View Full Version : Got rid of the black (almost)

parshooter
01-18-2017, 04:06 PM
A year into having my first black car, and being a member here (OCD?), I had a love/hate relationship with my Charger. I'm leasing it and have a year left on it, BUT, someone traded in a 2016 Charger Scat Pack, IN WHITE !!!. I've had a build sheet posted at my desk and a screen saver of it for the last 6 months, and then the all-most identical car shows up on our lot. Well, with only 3400 miles on it (and depreciation), I couldn't let it get away. The sales manager and the finance manager both said they would have it taken to detail to have it cleaned up. I said no thanks, I'll do it myself. Temps are supposed to be in the 50s this weekend so I might start then. I'll post pics when I get a chance Im the MAN

Misterpaul
01-18-2017, 07:40 PM
With the pics how about a quick vid of a cold start? :cool:

BTW: Jealous.

parshooter
01-19-2017, 12:24 PM
With the pics how about a quick vid of a cold start? :cool:

BTW: Jealous.

Ha, every morning I'm afraid of waking the neighbors. I live in a condo, so people on both sides. And the car is in the garage, so it sounds even louder (from inside at least).

MattPersman
01-19-2017, 12:52 PM
Ha, every morning I'm afraid of waking the neighbors. I live in a condo, so people on both sides. And the car is in the garage, so it sounds even louder (from inside at least).

Funny you say that I think of that everytime I hear one start it's like imagine what the neighbors must think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk