PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Prestige Auto Polishing & Protection- Atlanta

PrestigeAutoPolish
01-18-2017, 03:37 PM
Hello guys! My name is chris and I'm from Atlanta GA. I'm a long time lurker and have been professionally detailing for a few years now from an exotic dealership to a mobile business. At the end of last year i decided that i wanted to follow my dream of owning and growing my own detailing company and I'm excited to announce that Im currently launching a new company in Alpharetta Ga, Prestige Auto Polishing & Protection. I am excited to continue learning from everyone and maybe share some of what i have learned the past few years playing with high dollar toys :buffing:. I have a 1600 sq/ft shop and run a mobile trailer and am excited to share both of those setups with you guys as well!

Alittle about me: I attended last years competition ready class in January and it was amazing! I own a mini that i spend to much money on... :laughing: Ive been fortunate enough to buff on Ferraris (including a challenge car), Porsches, Bentleys, Rolls Royces, Aston Martins and the list goes on and on, been unfortunate enough to mess some of them up too :awman: I will continue to preach the joys of optimum power clean until someone shows me something i like better (which has been a long search). Oh and I LOVE to do minivan details, which i will explain later as i picture my SOP.

Thankyou so much for everyone who has unknowingly helped me gain the experience to get where i am today, I can only hope to be a fraction of the help everyone has been.

Paul A.
01-18-2017, 03:41 PM
Hey Chris, welcome in to the discussion side! I wish you all the best with Prestige and it sounds like you have a great base of experience.

AZ Mike
01-18-2017, 04:27 PM
Welcome to Autogeek. Best of luck with your new business. I look forward to seeing pictures of your shop and mobile set up.

ronkh57
01-18-2017, 04:50 PM
Hi

Wishing you much success

briarpatch
01-18-2017, 05:17 PM
Welcome to the forum. Best of luck with your venture. Do you have a website or a Facebook page?

PrestigeAutoPolish
01-20-2017, 12:02 AM
still working on my website and social media and will be sure to post it when I've got it! Should be 2-3 weeks and ill have all that finalized and cars pictured. Will share my instagram in the next few days as soon as i receive my DBA

Maestro Sam
01-20-2017, 01:07 AM
Hey Chris, nice to meet you! What kind of unfortunate mess ups occurred =P

Sharply Dressed
01-20-2017, 01:21 AM
Welcome. I'm south in Fayetteville

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
01-20-2017, 01:28 AM
Hi Chris, welcome to AutoGeekOnline.

Best of luck.