PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to Meghan!

Jeremy1976
01-12-2017, 09:37 PM
I ordered some Menzerna compound and Polish lastnight and really need it by Tuesday/Wednesday. I messaged Meghan and she got back to me right away, got ahold of my order, and upgraded the shipping so I will have it in hand Tuesday!

That's customer service!

Thank you Meghan!

You are truly an asset to AG and appreciated by customers!

Eldorado2k
01-12-2017, 09:41 PM
You deserve it, bud![emoji1417]
Kudos to Meghan.

Sent from my iPhone

custmsprty
01-12-2017, 10:31 PM
I ordered some Menzerna compound and Polish lastnight and really need it by Tuesday/Wednesday. I messaged Meghan and she got back to me right away, got ahold of my order, and upgraded the shipping so I will have it in hand Tuesday!

That's customer service!

Thank you Meghan!

You are truly an asset to AG and appreciated by customers!

Meghan is AG. That's all I have to say on the subject.

Sharply Dressed
08-31-2017, 12:19 AM
Another great example of customer service. I ordered products from AG and while tracking the shipment, I found they were damaged (and awaiting return shipment back to AG). A quick email to Meghan (who got Stephanie involved) and another shipment was made. They even offered overnight shipment but I had enough product for a client's car so I declined it. They even added a little bonus. Thanks Meghan and Stephanie. Great service.

Route246
08-31-2017, 12:58 AM
Customers for Life by Carl Sewell, Paul B. Brown | PenguinRandomHouse.com (http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/164457/customers-for-life-by-carl-sewell/9780385504454/)