PDA

View Full Version : New Car 1st Detail

Pages : 1 [2]

Bill1234
01-12-2017, 03:22 PM
I keep it simple-there are so many products on the market that it makes it confusing for new detailers
Typically you should follow

Wheels and tires>Wash>Decontaminate with iron x remover or like> clay paint>polish (new car should not need compounding)>seal (I use collinite 476s) its application is more wax like but it lasts 1 year which is really sealant length-easy and simple process

CParrott
01-12-2017, 03:31 PM
I keep it simple-there are so many products on the market that it makes it confusing for new detailers
Typically you should follow

Wheels and tires>Wash>Decontaminate with iron x remover or like> clay paint>polish (new car should not need compounding)>seal (I use collinite 476s) its application is more wax like but it lasts 1 year which is really sealant length-easy and simple process

i'd be hard pressed to believe that something with any natural caranuba in it, will last a full calender year

stealthjetta
01-12-2017, 03:52 PM
After you decontaminate, do you wash again, or just rinse it off of the car?

Bill1234
01-12-2017, 04:27 PM
i'd be hard pressed to believe that something with any natural caranuba in it, will last a full calender year
Collinite Super DoubleCoat Auto Wax #476 (http://www.autogeek.net/collinite-super-doublecoat--wax-476.html)

Its a hybrid of carnauba and other man made ingredients. It was invented because the seller of collinite road the blue rt known as I-476 in PA