PDA

View Full Version : If your a professional and struggling

DaveT435
01-04-2017, 11:30 AM
As the title says, if your a professional detailer and struggling I have some items I'm giving away. It's not a lot, but there are three new bottles of coatings, some glass coating. Half to almost full bottles of an AIO, almost full 32 oz bottle of FG400, a couple other bottles at least half full of compound and/or polishes.
I know it's not a lot, but certainly enough to help someone a little. I want these products to go to someone who is genuinely in need. Please don't respond just so you can get free products. Remember there are people who could really benefit by having these products, so if you think there are a lot of others on here who would benefit more by having these products please don't ask for them. I know most on here are good, honest, caring people. There are always a couple who only look out for themselves.
If you fall into the category I described and feel these products could benefit you please send me a PM. I don't need to know your story and you will remain anonymous. I'm going to post this on Autopia as well, if there are responses I will randomly choose one tomorrow by 5 PM central time.
If no one is in need then I'll post exactly what I have and it will go on a first come first serve basis. In that case I would ask you to pay the freight.

Sizzle Chest
01-04-2017, 07:39 PM
Now this is one of the things that makes this forum so great!

Awesome move Dave...kudos!

Joe@NextLevelDetail
01-04-2017, 08:17 PM
Like I said before people on the forums are some of the greatest people.

Really nice of you.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
01-05-2017, 01:21 AM
Very nice thing to do Dave. :props:

Klasse Act
01-05-2017, 07:56 AM
Way to go, Karma comes back around, trust me 👍🎉

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

DaveT435
01-05-2017, 10:23 AM
Bump. In case someone who could benefit from this missed it

Sharply Dressed
01-13-2017, 09:34 PM
I was the lucky recipient of the items DaveT decide to donate. Not only did I receive some awesome products to help me develop and grow my business, I also gained advice and more importantly, a connection to a great person. Thanks again DaveT. And thank you AG forum for making it possible.