PDA

View Full Version : No garage blues

FloridaNative
06-29-2006, 07:15 AM
This song goes out to Mike T. and Neo and anybody else out there who suffers the cruelties of not having a garage. This ones for you guys!

I woke up this mornin,
and got out of bed,
dreams of detailing,
still buzz in my head,
I go on outside,
I'm ready for fun,
I look at my baby and I can't believe what has been done and now my
bumper's all smashed in and I don't know what I'm gonna do
Cuz I've got a thousand dollar case of
the no garage blues.

I go out one evenin,
check the mail that I got,
3 guys playing football,
in the parking lot
Bam! they just hit one car,
Bam! and now they hit two,
they just hit my baby and now I am raging in my shoes and I say,
"you boys get the hell outta here before I
call the cops on you!!"
cuz I've got a low down and dirty case of
the no garage blues.

Now my baby's all clean,
and she hasn't a spot,
I take her out proudly,
from my parking lot,
I have to go shopping and
get a thing or two,
and when I return my baby's covered in bird poo and now
you know it's a war out there when the birds declare jihad on you,
and I've got a white sticky case of
the no garage blues.

Yeah you know it ain't easy,
everywhere I go I lose,
cuz I've got a mean and dirty case of
the no garage blues.

NissanOwner
06-29-2006, 07:19 AM
:applause: , well put.

BILL
06-29-2006, 07:30 AM
:applause: You Wrote That??? Very Good

Meghan
06-29-2006, 07:33 AM
Jen all I can say is "YOU CRACK ME UP"! :D

FloridaNative
06-29-2006, 07:45 AM
She says in her best Elvis voice, "Thank you, thank you very much! " :D

Mike T
06-29-2006, 08:30 AM
LMAO! Great lyrics. I'll have to pickup my guitar and see if I can add some Riffs.

Neothin
06-29-2006, 08:45 AM
this raining every afternoon is really starting to agitate me. I've gotta start getting my car done for hot import nights on the 8th, and with it raining everyday, it's going to be difficult to keep the car clean day to day (because i stil have to use the car to get around).

wytstang
06-29-2006, 11:10 AM
Sounds like the song from young guns......I'm going dooooooowwwwwnnnnn it the blaze of glory.....

ScottB
06-29-2006, 05:44 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/waffen/violent-smiley-016.gif

justin_murphy
06-29-2006, 06:04 PM
Holy cow that was AWESOME!
You need a mic and som PC recording software and.....
LOL...

abrcrombe
06-29-2006, 07:02 PM
Holy cow that was AWESOME!
You need a mic and som PC recording software and.....
LOL...

LOL, You should make us songs that we can listen to! Very good work though. How long did this one take you? 45 mins?

FloridaNative
06-29-2006, 07:15 PM
this one took 30 minutes. And Justin I would be happy with just the PC ;)

abrcrombe
06-29-2006, 07:22 PM
I think PC = Personal Computer in this case. I know, absurd to hear PC mean something else on a detailing forum.

FloridaNative
06-29-2006, 07:36 PM
I know what he meant I was just playing with it! :) Your very sweet abrcrombe, to suggest that you would like to hear me sing my songs, TRUST ME, if I sang to you, you would promptly ask me to please stop singing! :)

This is a true story, sad but true. I love to sing, but I was not blessed with a beautiful voice. Once I was home alone and since nobody was around I decided to sing. I was upstairs in my bedroom singing my heart out and my cat was downstairs sitting in the sun. The cat came all the way up stairs to my room and jumped up onto my bed where I was sitting. I thought the cat liked my music so I sang more, I swear this really happened, as I was singing the stupid cat put it's paw on my mouth to shut me up! Que verguenza!! Let's just say if a cat shuts you up, you probably can't sing, that and my kids always cry when I sing. Ay, it's not easy being me.

wytstang
06-30-2006, 05:55 PM
I know what he meant I was just playing with it! :) Your very sweet abrcrombe, to suggest that you would like to hear me sing my songs, TRUST ME, if I sang to you, you would promptly ask me to please stop singing! :)

This is a true story, sad but true. I love to sing, but I was not blessed with a beautiful voice. Once I was home alone and since nobody was around I decided to sing. I was upstairs in my bedroom singing my heart out and my cat was downstairs sitting in the sun. The cat came all the way up stairs to my room and jumped up onto my bed where I was sitting. I thought the cat liked my music so I sang more, I swear this really happened, as I was singing the stupid cat put it's paw on my mouth to shut me up! Que verguenza!! Let's just say if a cat shuts you up, you probably can't sing, that and my kids always cry when I sing. Ay, it's not easy being me.
LOL that is a sign lol....