PDA

View Full Version : MF Rags that shipped with my iBrid

TTQ B4U
01-01-2017, 12:58 AM
Can someone point me to the basic edgeless MF rags that shipped with my iBrid Bigfoot Short neck? I really like them and want to buy more.

Thanks!

Eldorado2k
01-01-2017, 01:06 AM
Picture?

Sent from my iPhone

marknett
01-01-2017, 10:17 AM
Probably the eagle edgeless EDITED. Sorry forgot I was not supposed to link to different sight . REMOVED

FUNX650
01-01-2017, 10:53 AM
Probably the eagle edgeless
The Rag Company

Somehow, or the other, I missed the
announcement of Vision Investments'
acquisition of another Company.

Is there link to this recent transaction?
TIA

Bob

Heisenberg
01-01-2017, 11:31 AM
I have never seen Rupes' cloths available for sale individually on any US sites(there are some other UK-based ones I've seen and I could certainly be wrong), but they usually include them in a couple Rupes bundles on AGO. I got some in my MKII kit and my Nano kit.

You might check out Meguiars Supreme Shine or Griots Wax Removal towels - they are very similar. Short nap on both sides and thin so you can remove product easy. I always liked them.

Griot's Garage Micro Fiber Wax Removal Cloths, Griots Garage Microfiber Wax Towels, Griots Microfiber Buffing Towels (http://www.autogeek.net/griots-microfiber-wax-cloths.html)
Meguiars Supreme Shine Microfiber Towels, microfiber buffing towels, micro fiber, detailing towels (http://www.autogeek.net/meguiars-supreme-shine-towels.html)

marknett
01-01-2017, 11:38 AM
Sorry, I removed the link. I can remove the post if you think I need to?

conman1395
01-01-2017, 11:54 AM
I'd call Rupes and ask them.

rlmccarty2000
01-01-2017, 12:06 PM
Both Gyeon and CarPro have some nice shortnapped towels.

FUNX650
01-01-2017, 12:38 PM
I can remove the post...

Do have the ability/resources to
perform that removal operation?

If so:
I know of some other postings...
(not any of mine, or yours, marknett)
that I would like to also have removed.

Please advise. TIA

Bob

TTQ B4U
01-01-2017, 12:38 PM
From looking at the Rupes site they show them as 260gms 70% polyester, 30% polyamide towels. I can't find that exact product anywhere stateside but I have found some Edgeless 300gsm 16 x 16 Microfiber Terry Towels that I think will work and provide a soft mar-free / lint-free polishing ability.

I love my big fluffy 460gsm plus Eagle Edgeless but am going to move all of them to rinseless washing and drying duty as they just plain leave lint fibers on black and it drives me nuts.

Thank you again.

marknett
01-01-2017, 12:52 PM
Do have the ability/resources to
perform that removal operation?

If so:
I know of some other postings...
(not any of mine, or yours, marknett)
that I would like to also have removed.

Please advise. TIA

Bob

Guess not lol. Can't even edit it now