PDA

View Full Version : Griot's Speed Shine vs. Best of Show Detailer vs. Spray-On Wax

ScottH
12-29-2016, 11:13 AM
With the introduction of Griot's Best of Show Detailer, I was just about to email Griots for an explanation as to how it fits in with Speed Shine and their Spray-On Wax (e.g. if/how they compare/compliment each other.) No sooner than opening my email, I came across this link in an email they sent.

Everything You Need To Know About Griot?s Garage Spray-On Detailers | In My Garage (http://www.inmygarage.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-griots-garage-spray-on-detailers/#comment-250604)

Enjoy,
ScottH

WRAPT C5Z06
12-29-2016, 11:17 AM
Has speed shine been reformulated? I could've swore it had a bit of wax in it.

Desertnate
12-29-2016, 12:13 PM
Great info. Thanks for posting!

pheerix
12-29-2016, 12:16 PM
I like Griots as a company but I think they make too many niche products. WG Uber can be a rinseless wash, waterless wash, clay lube, glass cleaner, quick detailer, and drying aid just by using different dilutions. Buy a gallon and you'd be set for a long time. Ech2O can be a stand alone spray "wax", rinseless and waterless wash too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VISITOR
12-29-2016, 03:00 PM
I like Griots as a company but I think they make too many niche products. WG Uber can be a rinseless wash, waterless wash, clay lube, glass cleaner, quick detailer, and drying aid just by using different dilutions. Buy a gallon and you'd be set for a long time. Ech2O can be a stand alone spray "wax", rinseless and waterless wash too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the average consumer may not want to or may not know how to dilute products so having a dedicated RTU product is more convenient...

ScottH
12-29-2016, 03:47 PM
I like Griot's too. Wide product selection, products that do what they claim (some even better than claims), warranty, customer service, fair pricing, packaging (excellent spray and polish bottles) and even the scent of the products.

I have a bottle of the new Best of Show Detail Spray. Will write up my thoughts/observations once I try it out - have to finish up a few open bottles of Speed Shine and XMT detail spray first :-)

ScottH

fightnews
12-29-2016, 03:57 PM
i hear good things about thier new polishes