PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use hydro foam in a

Cruzscarwash
12-24-2016, 08:37 PM
So I tried hydro foam out yesterday and I really like the results. I used it in a foam cannon and it was not as thick as I was expecting, how it could have been because I didn't add enough soap but was thinking of using it a hand pump foamer in the future.

Does anyone use it in a foamer or in the rinseless fashion but rinse it with distilled water in another pump sprayer? Carpro told me that rinsing it the low pressure works better then rinsing with a pressure washer. So I was thinking of using it in a pump foamer, wipe the panel with my mitt then rinse with the pump sprayer, dry panel, repeat

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Svended
12-24-2016, 10:37 PM
I used CarPro HydroFoam earlier this year. It doesn't foam as well as most snow foams. More like a single cream than a squirty cream sort of foam.
I got quite good results from it but it's judging how long to leave for the silicone to lay down but not too long that it'll streak when it comes to rinsing it off.
As with any foam I pressure rinse and then rinse again at regular water pressure to sheet the water off to aid drying.
HydroFoam works great when wiped down with CarPro Reload and then buffed to remove any streaks.

It's not just CarPro. It's the same with Gyeon.