PDA

View Full Version : Product frozen when delivered

lane5515
12-19-2016, 09:59 PM
Today I had a box of products delivered from Autogeek via UPS. After opening the box I noticed the gallon of McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator (http://www.autogeek.net/dp-411.html) was partially frozen. I'm sure it sat outside in the UPS truck waiting for delivery today. Yesterday it got down to -20 F.

Will the product be ok once it reaches normal room temperature?

MarkD51
12-19-2016, 10:09 PM
That's what I'm worried about, with my last order, and in it was supposed to be a Bottle of Carpro Essence Plus in it. But nope, backordered, and God knows when it will come, a week, a month, or ?

In any case, yours or mine, for sure, don't let them make you ship back such a damaged product on your dime when such happens. They did that once with that flawed Carpro Reload I once bought a whole liter of, and that return shipping cost me an arm and a leg, I should've tossed it down the toilet, and I'll bet my last dollar PBMG got every last dime back from Carpro from that flawed product. I felt Nick stiffed me on that one

dirtbikeguy
12-19-2016, 10:26 PM
The same just happened to my ONR, only it was so cold that the bottle froze, and cracked open. Amazon shipped me a bottle next day delivery.

GSKR
12-20-2016, 06:50 AM
Once thawed it should be ok.

BadgerRivFan
12-20-2016, 07:19 AM
I just received my "Beta Test" rinseless wash sample yesterday and experienced the same thing. Frozen solid when I got home to retrieve the package from my front door step.

Just thaw it out and keep it out of the elements and it should be fine...