PDA

View Full Version : Gift Certificate Rule question

AZpolisher15
12-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Can AG gift certificates be applied toward orders at other PBMG websites (Wolfgang, Blackfire, etc)?

ViperGuy21
12-07-2016, 07:59 PM
I know they cannot be used on ACC

rlmccarty2000
12-07-2016, 08:51 PM
As far as I know each site sells there own separate gift certs.

BadgerRivFan
12-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Can AG gift certificates be applied toward orders at other PBMG websites (Wolfgang, Blackfire, etc)?

I believe the short answer is no.

But reading between the lines of the question, if the objective is to use an AG gift certificate on one of the PBMG sister sites because of a sale or discount on an item not currently on sale on AG, simply take advantage of AG's price match policy. They are more than willing to match the discounts and sales offered on other PBMG sites as well as third-party competitor sites for the same product.

No real need to use an AG gift certificate anywhere other than AG.

AZpolisher15
12-07-2016, 09:51 PM
I believe the short answer is no.

But reading between the lines of the question, if the objective is to use an AG gift certificate on one of the PBMG sister sites because of a sale or discount on an item not currently on sale on AG, simply take advantage of AG's price match policy. They are more than willing to match the discounts and sales offered on other PBMG sites as well as third-party competitor sites for the same product.

No real need to use an AG gift certificate anywhere other than AG.
Thanks- I forgot all about the price match clause! that renders my question irrelevant.

DaveT435
12-07-2016, 10:47 PM
I asked Vega the other day and he said no. I thought that was kind of odd because I bought a gift certificate from AG and it came from an ACC email address...