PDA

View Full Version : Hello from NE FL

LydiaGP
12-07-2016, 01:30 PM
Hi from Fernandina Beach,

After taking a break for 6-7 years I'm looking forward to getting back into detailing part-time. I use mainly Meguiar's and used to be pretty active on Meguiar's Online. Back when they had the drawings for product I won a G100 and a lot of product. Now I just bought about $160 worth of product from here to get the pads on my DA up to date and re-stock on microfibers (turns out car detailing and woodworking are not good hobbies to share a garage for...sawdust likes MFs very much). Beside that I've got a shelf chock-full of product that should keep me going for a while. I'm looking forward to learning what has changed in the last several years! Knowing Mike Phillips came over here is one of the reasons I decided to join. I'll still be on MOL as well but wanted to see what else I could learn from where else as well.

See you around the forums!

Lydia

Detail Oriented LLC
12-07-2016, 01:46 PM
Welcome back to the fold!:buffing:

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
12-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Hi Lydia, welcome to AutoGeekOnline!

Kamakaz1961
12-07-2016, 02:14 PM
Welcome to AGO!!

ronkh57
12-07-2016, 02:47 PM
hi

Paul A.
12-07-2016, 02:51 PM
Welcome to AGO Lydia.

Jimmy Vegas
12-07-2016, 05:22 PM
:welcome:

Welcome to AG!

mc2hill
12-08-2016, 10:33 AM
Welcome Lydia!
I was up your way for the Amelia Island Concours last year. We attended an event at the Fernandina Airport. Lots of beautiful cars running around that time of year.

coles_paint_correction
12-08-2016, 12:00 PM
Welcome back!

LydiaGP
12-08-2016, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, all!

Welcome Lydia!
I was up your way for the Amelia Island Concours last year. We attended an event at the Fernandina Airport. Lots of beautiful cars running around that time of year.

Too cool! I always see all the neat cars that time of year but have never made it there myself. There's always been a scheduling conflict. Well, that and the cost. But it's nice to see the cars around town, like you said. I don't keep on top of events in town a whole lot but I know when it's Concours time by the sudden influx of neat cars!

I was actually in your area over Thanksgiving holiday - went to iFly Indoor Skydiving off of I-Drive. That. Was. A. BLAST! No pun intended. I highly recommend it to anyone that's able. I also used to work in your area relatively often with my other job - I was in Oviedo, Clermont, etc. relatively often.

mc2hill
12-09-2016, 05:50 PM
Very cool!

And, agreed, the Amelia Concours is not cheap. They have had a Cars & Coffee on the Saturday, with all the displays open and an auction going on at the hotel.

DaveT435
12-09-2016, 07:20 PM
Welcome