PDA

View Full Version : Video: How to SUPER CLEAN your windshield !!

OrangeVee
12-01-2016, 03:33 PM
Hi guys!

I'm back with another detailing video. This one gives you all the steps needed for the proper cleaning and protection of your windshield inside & out!

In English:
https://youtu.be/CN-WYF3Nnak

In French:
https://youtu.be/B5k76d_2pdQ

Dylan@Autogeek
12-01-2016, 03:36 PM
Love the video and the channel, sharing it on the page!

OrangeVee
12-01-2016, 10:40 PM
Thank you so much for your kind words and support Dylan! Much appreciated !!

I work very hard to make sure all my videos are top quality. I put anywhere from 10-12 hours for one video, including 4-5 hours of shooting, and 6-7 hours of video editing, custom thumbnail prep, text, etc.

So I appreciate when people like you and my viewers take time to give me feedback. It pushes me to continue doing what I'm doing. Car detailing is one of my biggest passions and I thought I'd share my experience of my 20+ years in detailing.

I have spent countless thousands of dollars over the decades with AutoGeek, and I think my long product lists show that. ;)

OrangeVee
12-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Thanks for sharing my YouTube channel ! Just for my info, where will you be sharing it? Can you show me what page you're referring to?

dcjredline
12-02-2016, 03:08 AM
I watched both the English and French! I dont understand many words in French but it was MUCH more fun than the English one!!!!!!!!!!!! Great videos man! Thanks

OrangeVee
12-02-2016, 05:54 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback dcjredline! I appreciate it !! :)

And thanks for watching as well!!

bal
03-25-2017, 12:47 AM
Nice. Good to see you clean the interior too!

Ceerokz
03-25-2017, 02:07 AM
Nice

Whitewater25
03-25-2017, 09:05 AM
Good video. I usually do all the glass on my truck the same way,keeps the water spots away. I hold the Aquapel with the applicator pad facing up when I squeeze to break & release the product. The first time I used it, pad was facing down & a lot of the product got through the pad & ended up on ground.

FlyinLow
03-25-2017, 10:33 AM
Great video... it must be nice to be so tall as to be able to reach the mid windshield easily. I chose to watch it in French and check my level of understanding. Not bad! You speak very clearly - merci beaucoup. Your production is done very nicely (Quelle bonne production(!?!)). May I ask: Where are you from? I don't recognize the accent.
Also, what is the product that you used to wipe the blades?

OrangeVee
03-26-2017, 05:47 PM
Great video... it must be nice to be so tall as to be able to reach the mid windshield easily. I chose to watch it in French and check my level of understanding. Not bad! You speak very clearly - merci beaucoup. Your production is done very nicely (Quelle bonne production(!?!)). May I ask: Where are you from? I don't recognize the accent.
Also, what is the product that you used to wipe the blades?

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it! Nice to see when my viewers notice the efforts I put into producing my videos. :)

To answer your questions...
1) I am from Montreal, Canada. It's in the French speaking province of Quebec. (Eastern part of Canada).
2) I use Stoner Invisible Glass to wipe the blades. Same for cleaning my windows. Love that product!

FlyinLow
03-26-2017, 07:03 PM
Ahh, yes! I've visited there! My wonderful mother took me to Québec the summer after high school, when my long-awaited French class trip to France was canceled. She is so thoughtful. Enjoyed Montréal, enjoyed looking at le Frontenac, and may or may not have acquired a french-Canadian street sign restricting parking.

Did not finish the glass on my personal vehicle yesterday, but will certainly try the Stoners on the blades. Thank you for the tip! À bientôt...

bhonshell42
03-26-2017, 08:16 PM
Excellent education for window cleaning [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

AnnicaLeidsted
03-27-2017, 04:44 PM
very helpful video. Thank you so much for this. <3

OrangeVee
03-29-2017, 02:19 PM
Thanks for all your positive comments guys!! :)