PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Va

daveo
11-11-2007, 11:58 AM
Hello all, I thought I was meticulous with car detailing until I happened to come across this site. Was I ever wrong. THere are some of you on here that should probably work for NASA. I was absolutley stunned at how amazing some of the detailed cars looked. I am currently looking to at to my stock and was hoping for a little feedback. Also for people in colder weather climates, do you move your products inside for winter? Also, do any of these products have a shelf life? As of right now I have a metallic green SUV but was planning a little practice before my next purchase. I have given most of the old arsenal away to my old roommate and was planning on restocking. After reading some threads I may invest in a Flex machine. THis is what remains. A huge bundle of MF's from Costco (not bad but they kind of lint a little), MG's Gold Glass wash, MG's show glaze, and MG's Paint cleaner. THis is what I am planning for my first order from here:

XMT 180
DP wash bucket gift pack
pinnacle quart foam gun
micro restore MF restorer
Natty's Red
SCG Clearly Better glass cleaner
PB's Bug Squash
PB's Spray and Rinse wheel cleaner
Klass AIO

Also have some minor swirling so I was thinking of purchasing some Menzerna's NANO.

Dave

gary26
11-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Pinnacle's Sig Series II really will make that Green SUV Mettalic really pop out at you. Welcome to AG.

Jimmie
11-11-2007, 12:11 PM
:welcome: and that's a nice looking first order.

Tonya
11-11-2007, 12:37 PM
:welcome: Dave! Yes, pull your products in if they will freeze.
Before spring, I would add the Pinnacle Safe Bug & Tar Pad, it will work great with your PB's bug squash. Additionally, I would add Amazing Roll Off! It is one of my favorite products! You will be amazed how many times it will come in handy.

conan777
11-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Welcome Dave!
Where in VA are you? I'm on NOVA.

D
11-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Got a few people from VA and NOVA here. Yes, bring you stuff in for winter. My stuff has been in since Oct.

supercharged
11-12-2007, 02:05 AM
:autowash::cruisin: