PDA

View Full Version : Awesome customer service at Autogeek/Autopia

LEDetailing
11-29-2016, 05:37 PM
Dealing with Autogeek's customer service has always been so easy. I had an issue with my order yesterday (my fault) and Ray helped me. Ray took care of the issue and the whole phone call may have lasted 2-2.5 minutes from start to finish.

I'm currently dealing with a local company regarding a $1,500 purchase and I can't get anyone to answer my questions. I was told my order would ship on 11/23 and I called today to check status. I was pawned off on two or three employees and told that (Nicole) would email me back. Guess what, no email. I will not name the business but I will not be giving them a goood recommendation. I forgot to mention I tried to price match a competitor for a $750 accessory and was told they would get back to me. This was last week, still no response. After spending $1,500 I would expect a response.

Amyways, this bad experience has made me appreciate Autogeeks excellent service that much more.

MTCarNut
11-29-2016, 05:54 PM
Autogeek has some of the best CS of any industry I have dealt with. I've had a couple of minor issues with orders caused by UPS, not Autogeek. They took care of the problem on the spot, no questions asked. Honestly, that is the main reason I keep coming back. Prices are important to me of course, but CS is equally important imho.

ronkh57
11-29-2016, 05:58 PM
Compliments about Ray & Paul belong on the dark side.

Ray & Paul rule !

briarpatch
11-29-2016, 06:21 PM
AGO customer service does indeed rock. Consider this...I placed an order on Saturday....great deals...took advantage of the FREE shipping....and my package will be here tomorrow. You'd think maybe a week to ten days when the shipping is free...but not on AGO. I think I may have to find a new place to live....my family is sick of hearing about my Christmas gift registry.

WAXOFF
11-29-2016, 06:57 PM
I agree 100%. Nick has always taken care of any problem or concern and has gone above and beyond. No matter how minor it always exceeds expectations. Good job Autogeek and crew.

ViperGuy21
11-29-2016, 08:27 PM
PBMG CS is the best I've ever experienced!!

ronkh57
11-29-2016, 08:37 PM
Always has been too !!!

One day ask Meghan to tell you all about the 'Traveling Detail Bag"

It gave her about 9 months of headaches.

KBsToy
11-30-2016, 05:12 AM
Good to see Ray handling Geeks customer service .... I know ACC is loaning him out :)

Heisenberg
11-30-2016, 10:11 AM
Ray is the man.

Lvl100 Magikarp
11-30-2016, 11:37 PM
Seconded. I know that there are many online vendors out there. Autogeek is my first experience buying detailing products online and it has been great so far. Safe to say, with all the sales and the good CS, I'll be back :)

Jeremy1976
12-01-2016, 08:44 AM
100% agree! I was a Chemical Guys guy a year or so ago and spent thousands buying directly from them. Their customer service in plain words sucks. To me that is the biggest thing with owning a business. Anyone can sell you stuff, it's backing up the product and taking care of your customers that is the most important aspect and keeps customers coming back. It's business 101 and common sense to me. However, common sense is not common anymore.

I still buy some of the CG products some soaps, VRP, and Silk Shine. But I purchase them here at AG!

Nick is outstanding and a huge asset to this company!

BudgetPlan1
12-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Nick is outstanding and a huge asset to this company!

Thumbs up to all of them; they always fix my ordering goon-ups quickly. Sometimes I hit that 'Buy' button a little to quickly.

TTQ B4U
12-01-2016, 11:06 AM
Came here to post about a great experince I just had with AG too. LOL! Must be a daily and multiple times per day experience for their customers and that's meant as a GREAT thing!

In my case it was their simple and robust way of handling a larger delivery I had whereby one of the products was damaged. They exceeded my expectations and for that I'm very much appreciative.

Thanks to the customer service team at AG. 2 thumbs up.