PDA

View Full Version : van 'n blow

CalgaryDetail
11-10-2007, 03:08 PM
So im looking at getting a vac and blow. I do most details mobile so i need somethingsmall, that is reliable and wil work well.
Im very curious about the basic vac n blow. nothing fancy. I like the blow feater, i think it could com ein handy in cracks and such.

and info on it would be great

thanks

cwcad
11-10-2007, 06:24 PM
I purchased one three years ago. Used it three times to clean out my truck. The motor burned up as I was finishing up my truck. It worked well. Portable and good suction. I am a little suspect of it reliability. I did not have the receipt for the purchase and received no satisfaction from the manufacturer. I would purchase almost anything over a VacnBlo. Ya, I know....you're not me.

CalgaryDetail
11-10-2007, 06:38 PM
I purchased one three years ago. Used it three times to clean out my truck. The motor burned up as I was finishing up my truck. It worked well. Portable and good suction. I am a little suspect of it reliability. I did not have the receipt for the purchase and received no satisfaction from the manufacturer. I would purchase almost anything over a VacnBlo. Ya, I know....you're not me.

thanks for the info, i guees i need to do more looking around :goodpost:

pt91
11-11-2007, 01:03 AM
mine has worked flawlessly and i would not trade it for anything. get the rotary brush tool.
i don't use my wet vac any more because i use an extractor. i also use and couldn't live w/out my metro blower. it blows harder than the vac n blow. 2 thumbs up on the vac. very powerful and perfect size. the dolley is a must.

Absolute Detail
11-11-2007, 02:34 AM
Its CRAP see my posts and others on the poor service from metro and AG they told me whining noise is ok metro say not the blower side of things is weak and blows dust save your dollars go elswhere.

pt91
11-11-2007, 11:17 AM
guess i got a good one. no whining noise and solid as a rock. had mine for 2 or 3 years now.