PDA

View Full Version : Duragloss All Wheel Cleaner in gallon sizes?

BlackElantraGT
11-10-2007, 03:06 AM
Any chances that AG will soon be carrying the Duragloss All Wheel Cleaner in a gallon size? It'd be nice to throw in a gallon of this stuff whenever I place my next AG order. So far I've gotten all my DG gallons from you guys so it'd be nice to shop from one place only.

klumzypinoy
11-10-2007, 04:04 AM
How's the all wheel cleaner? Never tried it.

BlackElantraGT
11-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Seems to work as well, maybe just slightly better than some of the Meguiar's and Mother's wheel cleaners I've used in the past. It seems like most wheel cleaners require agitation anyway unless you want something really strong like Meg's WB. The reason why I'm wanting this is because it seems like I go through wheel cleaners quickly and I need a wheel cleaner safe for all wheels that's economical, and at less than $24 for a gallon that's not too bad compared to buying individual bottles from the store.

I do have a complaint about DG's spray bottles though. They start to "bloat" when the bottle is mostly empty.

klumzypinoy
11-11-2007, 03:23 AM
If you're frequently cleaning your wheels, you won't need anything more than car soap and water. You can save the wheel cleaner until you really need it :).

BlackElantraGT
11-11-2007, 04:29 AM
I don't need it for my wheels, but for the other cars I take care of I do. They go for awhile without any cleaning and by the time I get a chance to wash them, the wheels are usually pretty filthy.

I like to spend as little time as possible cleaning wheels as that's probably my least favorite part of washing the car. Whenever I use my Meg's wheel spoke brush, the nasty gunk from the wheels gets sprayed onto my arms, legs, face, clothes and sometimes it takes a 2nd shower before the stuff comes off my body. That's why I'm still debating on getting Wheel Brightener as I know about the health concerns but it'd be nice to have a product that for the most part is a true spray and rinse.

klumzypinoy
11-13-2007, 03:37 AM
Hmmm.... I remember seeing a "lambs wool" spoke brush in Pep Boys. That could help with the "spraying" that comes from the bristles flinging at you :). I haven't tried it. I was going to get it but I don't need it yet..