PDA

View Full Version : Does anything meet or beat ONR for multipurpose use?

Jertronic
11-14-2016, 01:52 PM
I purchased a 32 oz ONR bottle 2 years ago. Uses: 1. QD 2. Clay Lube 3. additive to my rinse bucket for washes. ONR has been doing the trick for my needs. Since it's time to replace my nearly empty bottle of ONR I wanted to see if another product would meet my needs. It's a matter of trying something new, not for any reason other than curiosity. I use 32 oz spray bottles. using 1/2 OZ ONR with water for 32 oz of spray lube. I haven't found the perfect dilution for QD.

Heisenberg
11-14-2016, 02:02 PM
Most other rinseless concentrations would be worth looking into. Ultima Waterless Wash and Wolfgang Uber are both top choices for me.

pheerix
11-14-2016, 02:33 PM
Wolfgang Uber. Works almost better as a waterless wash than rinseless. Better dilution ratios and way slicker than ONR.

FUNX650
11-14-2016, 02:56 PM
Are you looking for products that
have characteristics/attributes that
are similar to ONR-W&S (Optimum
No Rinse Wash & Shine)...or:
ONR-W&W (Optimum No Rinse
Wash & Wax)?

Bob

WillSports3
11-14-2016, 02:56 PM
Wolfgang Uber is great, Ultima Waterless is very good as well. CarPro Ech2o is also extremely good. I use Wolfgang as Claylube and rinseless since it's generally cheaper priced but effective and I use Ech2o as detail spray after a wash for an extra bit of pop to the car. Nothing wrong with Ech2o as claylube or as rinseless but right now I still got the gallon container left so I'm using the Wolfgang first.

Jertronic
11-14-2016, 04:29 PM
Are you looking for products that
have characteristics/attributes that
are similar to ONR-W&S (Optimum
No Rinse Wash & Shine)...or:
ONR-W&W (Optimum No Rinse
Wash & Wax)?

Bob

Similar to ONR Wash and Shine.....

FUNX650
11-14-2016, 05:33 PM
Similar to ONR Wash and Shine.....
•Poorboy's World Waterless Wash:
-it doesn't contain any Waxes.

Bob

Bobby B.
11-14-2016, 05:43 PM
The Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash works great.

Rodinator
11-14-2016, 06:46 PM
Infinite use detail juice works really well as a multi use product. That and ONR are top notch.

Audios S6
11-14-2016, 07:04 PM
If it took 2 years to go through a 32 oz bottle of ONR, perhaps you have enough time to wait and see how Nick's new Beta product performs, though we have no idea when it may be released.

I will say Uber is probably the closest. I feel like ONR is the best all around, but Uber. Ultima and Ech2o are all better in certain aspects.